I read this book for a particular reason, but found it leant more toward letting go of a lover, which was not my situation. Having said that, there is a great deal of value in the book, the format of each chapter being written by a different person works very well, and the addition of quotes is a great inclusion.
The quote that really stayed with me was in the first chapter - "Anything that feels forced or harder than it should be, or causes you pain and distress, is not meant for you....Things that are meant for you have a way of flowing smoothly into your life. The more you fight for something that is not meant for you, the more it will fight you." In my experience that is true.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1490 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Thought Catalog Books (29 February 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CEMHIYC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 142 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #722 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)