Pure Essential Oil Atomiser Made of Beech Wood and Glass. Waterless Oil Diffuser, No Heat, No Plastic, Stylish and Decorative Aromatherapy Vaporizer intermittent aroma release up to 4 hours for Home or Healthcare Practice.
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- EASY TO USE: In only a few simple steps, easy instructions to assemble the diffuser and insert the glass nebulizer into the base, add a minimum of 10 drops of an oil of your choosing, place the glass spray nozzle on top, plug in, touch start button and voila! Instant cool mist with soft, subtle aromas. Add up to 30 ml of your favourite pure oil without the need to add water. Use 100 % pure essential oil to efficiently infuse the air without adding moisture.
- THE CONCENTRATION of the scent can be selected with a touch of a button; there are 3 different choices. 2 Hrs Medium concentration; 2 Hrs High concentration or 4 Hrs Low concentration; the last being perfect for work spaces, healthcare facilities or during a good night sleep. The unit is tuned to have a LOWER OIL CONSUMPTION than most competitors and because it does not use water it will only produce a very small plume of vapour.
- UNIQUE DESIGN & WORKING PRINCIPLE: The diffuser uses a whisper-quiet long-lasting air pump that blows air over a glass suction tube that is submerged in the oil reservoir, the air-flow will atomise the essential oil and spreads it into millions of micro-particles released to the air in the room like a perfume atomiser. The mist and light buttons are touch only; just swipe finger over the indicated area to operate the device. Comes with AU electrical certification and 1-year warranty.
- BREATHTAKING BEAUTY AND SIMPLICITY: New design, glass and ceramic, elegantly shaped and abstract, our oil diffuser provides a sleek, modern addition to any decor. No Plastic components that come into contact with the essential oil. Moderate white LED light that can be utilized, dimmed in two positions or off. The diffuser comes in a beautiful giftbox. It does not use batteries and comes with USB power.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Best to use high quality thin essential oils that are pure and natural and don’t leave a residue. If you have used an oil that has left an unevaporated sludge than use some apple vinegar to clean; rinse with water with some baking soda. Don't try to clean the inside of the glass with a brush or similar to avoid damage of the very delicate spay nozzle in the bottom of the glass.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 20 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Bushberry Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07JNJ3NN6
- Item Model Number : JY-008W
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With the purpose to administer a liquid medication to patients who were suffering from respiratory illnesses, the nebuliser was originally developed by the German physician Bergson in 1862; it made it possible to inhale the vaporised droplets of the medicine straight into the lungs. The Bushberry Mist nebulizer uses the same Venturi principle to atomise liquid essential oil.
Aromatherapy Nebulisers are the type of essential oil diffusers that don't use heat or water to disperse essential oil into the air.
Your own blend
The quantity of pure essential oil that needs to administered will depend on the type of oil used. A minimum of 10-drops for a 2-hour medium cycle appears to be a good benchmark. The diffuser is also very suitable to nebulise your own blended mix of various oils. For all nebulisers the two glass nozzles can’t be submerged in the oil as they would stop working and oil would leak into the pump. The Bushberry Mist Nebuliser can hold 30 ml of oil.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Amazon was like always brilliant in accepting the return. May be I received a faulty unit , but my confidence is shaken in the nebulizers type of diffusers