- Resin watch featuring digital dial with day/date display, chronograph, dual time, and backlight
- 27 mm case with acrylic dial window
- Digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||Armitron Sport|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||27 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||11 millimetres|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Quartz movement with digital multifuntional display
From the manufacturer
About Armitron Pro Sport Watches
More than fifty years ago, Armitron pioneered many of the first affordable digital watches. Today, Armitron continues to embody and nurture a spirit of individuality by making bold, durable sport watches that are built to move. Offering style and performance, Armitron Pro Sport Watches ensure that you are always on the top of your game.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.4 x 8.38 x 6.6 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Armitron Sport
- ASIN : B014ITQU8O
- Item Model Number : 45/7012SIL
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,115 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downfall is that it isn't as waterproof as other sports watches. After nine months the face starting fogging and at 12 months it stopped. I wore it every day in the shower. This is the only watch I've seen that is stylish, comfortable and functional at a great price.
Top reviews from other countries
Arrived earlier than expected; which is great and in perfect condition.
It was easy to set the time.
I'm very pleased with everything about this purchase.
By comparison I have an Casio watch bought in the 80's which is still working having had no battery change.