|Price:||+ $8.08 Delivery|
- Powder blue resin case with rose gold-tone top ring; LCD display with time, seconds, day and date; powder blue resin strap with buckle closure
- Functions include: dual time, alarm lap time and backlight with three second delay
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||Armitron Sport|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||41 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimetres|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About Armitron Pro Sport Watches
More than fifty years ago, Armitron pioneered many of the first affordable digital watches. Today, Armitron continues to embody and nurture a spirit of individuality by making bold, durable sport watches that are built to move. Offering style and performance, Armitron Pro Sport Watches ensure that you are always on the top of your game.
Colour: Blue/Rose Gold
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Having tested the alarms, I'd say they're good for reminders while you're awake- say, when to take your medications, or when to feed the dog. Unless you're a light sleeper, the beeps might not be enough to wake you up. The beeping goes on for about 10 seconds. There are three alarms, however, so perhaps setting them close to each other might do the trick. The hourly chime can be turned off, and you can turn off the button beeps as well. All in all, it's a feature-packed, handy little watch, cute as heck, and at a great price.