Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.96 Delivery
Arlo Baby Kitten Character Arlo Baby Compatible (ABA1000-10000S)
- Comes with: (1) Set of Kitten ears, (1) Set of kitten feet, (1) Arlo logo decal
- Arlo Baby Camera not Included
- Compatible with Arlo Baby Camera
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Arlo Baby Camera not included
Arlo Baby Kitten Character
Arlo Baby accessory characters are a fun to dress up your camera and add a bit of playfulness to your nursery. They have a convenient slip-on, slip-off design, allowing you to easily disguise your cameras while still providing access to connectors and buttons.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update 2 months
Had to retract a few stars on thid device. It's very glitchy and problematic with new firmwarr updates causing connection issues. Seems to be a problem they take weeks to address at times, thus leaving us without a baby monitoring device. Also would recommend iphone folks to stay away from arlo baby as ios updates and arlo updates seem to clash. Can't comment on android devices but on my multiple ios devices it's been a real hassle. Really wanted to recommend this camera but at this point we cannot.
1. Camera gets stuck and gives you the message "The streaming service is reporting that the device is not streaming." How convenient when you just left home for holiday....trying to restart the camera gives another message "The camera is busy and cannot restart."
2. User permissions for friends and family are horrible. You havn't got the slightest flexibility on how to set these. You cannot even temporarily disable somebody's access and re-enable later. No. In their infinite wisdom. netgear requires you to completely remove the account.
3. The sensor readings are way off.
4. Terrible lag when working through the cloud and also through the LAN.
5. The icons for sensitivity (more or less) are wrong and confusing. UX design = FAIL!
6. They use Flash and you must go through hoops to be able to see video in your browser. Who in their right minds would still use Flash instead of HTML 5 in 2018? Almost all modern browsers block FLASH by default.
Was about to buy the Arlo Baby and another Arlo for monitoring but, in the last minute, I decided to just buy one to test it out first. Thank God for that.
The camera managed to reset and restart itself after a few hours, so I am upgrading my rating to 2 stars because of that.
Camera is behaving okay in the last days. I could give it a 2.5 if possible.
Still, the FLASH dependency, the crude permission settings and the inaccurate sensors, are things that need to be fixed.
Unfortunately, this thing, at a minimum had one job. Monitor the baby. It could not deliver. This sucks because I spent months talking my wife into this smart monitor and she kept telling me it wouldn't work. I told her the reviews were good and it was going to be amazing.
First night really using it and 3, yes THREE, devices on the same network could not stay connected. That meant a sleepless night not knowing if the new baby was crying or needing us.
Really.. It had just one job and it failed. Worst of all my wife got to say "I told you so".
I bought this monitor about a month before my child was born because I wanted to make sure I had whatever we we're going to use set up and ready to go.
I read the reviews. Soooo many bad ones. Connectivity issues, picture issues, app issues etc.
I'm not sure if people just aren't setting this camera up correctly or aren't very tech savvy but I haven't encountered a SINGLE issue.
Set up is easy. Plug in, wait for the light to blink, connect to WiFi. Fairly straight forward.
Picture is awesome for what your buying. This isn't a 4k camera. People complaining about picture quality have too high of a bar. I can see exactly what I want to see on my monitor, which is my baby.
Night vision is great.
The Arlo app is awesome. It's user friendly, intuitive, and simple. My wife is NOT into tech. She needs something that just works, no fuss. After 5 min on the app she was navigating Arlo just fine.
The free library of stored images and videos is a huge plus. Subscriptions are available but it not a need for us.
This camera is AT LEAST worth you giving it a try. If something works better then fine, but there's no way Arlo put out as many bad cameras as there are reviews. I feel like some simple tech support would change people's minds on this product.
If you want a baby monitor that works, this is not the solution for you. Recent app updates have made it less unreliable, but it still crashes on a regular basis. I don't think we've made it more than two nights in a row without waking up to silence because it stopped working at some point during the night.