Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant 14 Ounce Jar
- #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin. Preservative & fragrance free
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing.Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
- Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.8 x 9.8 x 9.4 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Aquaphor
- ASIN : B006IB5T4W
- Item Model Number : 46226
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment Jar 14 oz
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is the #1 Pediatrician Recommend Moisturizer Brand for chapped, irritated skin. It is clinically proven to help relieve diaper rash within 6 hours! It's gentle formula is fragrance, preservative and dyefree, so it is ideal for treating your baby's sensitive skin. Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment also protects delicate skin to soothe and help heal drool rash, dry, cracked or irritated skin. It can also be used to prevent diaper rash before it starts and to help make diaper change clean up easier!
- Gentle formula for the sensitive skin of babies, soothes and protects dry, chapped, cracked skin and helps prevent chafing, and dry skin resulting from wind, cold or dry air
- Soothes red, irritated noses and cheeks resulting from a cold or drool rash
- Protects to help heal minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Releives diaper rash in as little as 6 hours
- Can also be used to prevent diaper rash before it starts and to help make diaper change clean up easier!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Also, whilst my skin has been drying out on Roaccutane my normal eye cream started to sting and over night some fine lines formed under my eyes (I'm 30). I put some of this under my eyes and left it on all day - it largely cleared it up. Now I use rosehip oil under my eyes at night and put a thin layer of this on top - that's because it is occlusive. This means aquaphor locks in the moisture of other products, and the natural moisture in your skin, and basically makes it more effective. Apparently Beyonce swears by it for anti-aging and has used it for years. I'm sold on it!
For Roaccutane users - you can also leave it on over night on any dry patches anywhere on your face and body and it will clear them up. That's what I've found at least.
If you are on Roaccutane and want more product advice, I have a not-for-profit blog on Blogger called 'Acne: Roaccutane Skincare Journey - U.K.'. This is my second round of this medication.