- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 16.3 cm ; 898 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- ASIN: B07B4V14S4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Aptamil Gold+ Infant Formula De-Lact (from Birth to 12 Months), 900 g
- Premium lactose-free infant formula
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 months to 1 year as part of a mixed diet
- Suitable for babies who are recovering from diarrhoea associated with lactose intolerance, it may also assist with colic or digestive discomfort stemming from undigested lactose.
- Not suitable for infants with confirmed cows' milk protein allergy. If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- This product is safe to use for babies aged birth to 12 months.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Glucose syrup solids, vegetable oils, calcium caseinate (from milk), fish oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), cysteine choline chloride, taurine, L-Tryptophan, inositol, L-carnitine. Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), folic acid, biotin. Minerals: Potassium, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, chloride, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium. Nucleotides: Uridine 5' - monophosphate, cytidine 5' - monophosphate, adenosine 5' - monophosphate, inosine 5' - monophosphate, guanosine 5' - monophosphate.
Directions:1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser. 2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle. 3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder. 4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder. 5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|