Aptamil Gold+ Reflux Baby Infant Formula Regurgitation or Mild Reflux from Birth to 12 Months 900g
|Price:||($3.00 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
- Specialty infant formula for the dietary management of regurgitation or mild reflux
- Thickened formula, designed to thicken further in the stomach
- Nutritionally complete premium infant formula from birth to 6 months, or as part of a mixed diet from 6-12 months
- Suitable for use during and after reflux is resolved
- Is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
- This product is safe to use for babies aged birth to 12 months.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 16.3 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Danone Early Life Nutrition
- ASIN : B07BR4Y8HT
Best Sellers Rank:
523 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 18 in Baby & Toddler Formula
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Milk solids, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate)), thickener (carob bean gum), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, dl-alpha tocopherol), sodium caseinate, whey protein, emulsifier (soy lecithin)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, taurine, choline chloride, inositol, L-carnitine.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Aptamil Gold+ Reflux is a specialty infant formula for the dietary management of regurgitation or mild reflux. It is a thickened formula, designed to thicken further in the stomach. It is nutritionally complete from birth to 6 months, or as part of a mixed diet from 6-12 months. It is suitable for use during and after reflux is resolved.
From the manufacturer
Preparation Information for Aptamil Gold+ Reflux
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes of using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
|Aptamil Gold+ Reflux||Aptamil Gold+ Stage 1||Aptamil Gold+ Stage 2||Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation||Aptamil Gold+ Lactose Intolerance||Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive|
|Suitable for||Reflux and regurgitation||General use||General use||Colic or constipation||Lactose intolerance||General use/formulated for tolerance|
|Age range||Birth to 12 months||Birth to 6 months||6 to 12 months||Birth to 12 months||Birth to 12 months||Birth to 12 months|
|Made in||New Zealand||New Zealand||New Zealand||The Netherlands||The Netherlands||Poland|