|Special Features||SAA approved with Insulated Pins|
|Output Wattage||2200 Watts|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 5.8 x 5.4 cm|
|Item Model Number||YD-1675|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||23 July 2019|
SAA Approved UK/US/JP/CA to AU/NZ Adaptor Plug with Insulated Pins, UK/US Plug Convert to 3-Pin Australian/New Zealand/China Socket (1 Piece Black)
Save 15% on [2pin US / 3pin AU to EU plug*1] when you purchase 1 or more [AU plug] offered by Digithome-AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Save 15% on [2pin US / 3pin AU to EU plug*3] when you purchase 1 or more [AU plug] offered by Digithome-AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- ✔ For visitor from UK/US/JP/CA travelling in AU/NZ/CN (refer to the countries list in below specification), US/UK plug fit to 3-pin AU outlet
- ✔ Compact design, small and lightweight, 45g/piece, easily take when travelling
- ✔ SAA Approved with Insulated Pins, comply with AU standard
- ✔ DO NOT convert the voltage and current, before use, please make sure the voltage is wide voltage (85-240VAC) or suitable in AU/CN (220-240VAC)
- ✔ High quality with 18 months warranty, "DentJet" was registered on IP Australia and also enrolled on Amazon by DigitHome-AU, trademark No.: 1950064
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*IMPORTANT: 18 months warranty, before use, please check the source voltage of your electric appliance is wide voltage (85-240V) or suitable to the destination voltage (220-240V)
1) Voltage: 85-240VAC
2) Current: < 13A
3) Dimension: 57x58x54mm
4) Certifications: SAA
5) Made with superior ABS anti-flaming plastics material and 100% full copper pin
6) Power consumption: <2200 watts, not suitable for high power appliances, such as hair dryer, hair straightener, coffee machine, electric iron and toothbrush.
7) Source plug: plug from United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabic and United States, Japan, Canada, Mexico, etc.
8) Destination socket: 3-pin outlet from Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, China, etc.
9) Strictly quality control in the production processing and also tested before shipment,
10) Package included: converter plug x 1
before use, please check the source voltage of your electric appliance is wide voltage (85-240V) or suitable to the destination voltage (220-240V)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*********** local mains power supply (voltage
and amperage) for both adaptor and
appliance, before using the adaptor
The three adaptors arrived on time and in good condition. Thankyou, Amazon and Australia Post.
All three adaptors are lightweight and of solid construction: hard case, fixed pins with no rattle. All three adaptors appear identical. Currently, I only require one. Therefore, the remainder of this review will only refer to the one utilized adaptor.
The adaptor tightly fitted into the existing home power socket . My foreign (equipment) plug was firmly grasped by the adaptor. Both adaptor and plug are securely held.
1. the adaptor is approx. 6cm wide with a depth
of approx. 3.5cm. Allowances should be made
for the added dimensions (consider very close
by furniture, equipment or devices).
2. the width of the adoptor may preclude the use
of adjacent standard spaced power sockets
(including multiple home power sockets and
3. I have only used the adaptor with low powered
equipment (HDMI switcher). The adaptor is
rated AC 250 volts at 10 amperes.
The adaptor is a convenient way to use appliances, equipment and devices fitted with a foreign plug, off mains power.
These adaptors also meet Australian standards, including being insulated on the pins (something the cheap brands don't do and is ILLEGAL to sell in Australia)
Best part is - it is not flimsy with a loose contact.
Would recommend to buy & very fast delivery.