20 True Things You Need to Know
You can create abundant wellbeing and skyrocket your personal effectiveness.
Finally, a psychologist reveals the most important things you need to know to prevent problems, enjoy optimal mental health, and reach life-changing peak performance.
If you’ve ever wanted to truly transform your life, this book is the answer.
We know “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”—but what provides a psychological edge?
Award-winning clinical psychologist Dr Tom Nehmy reveals his most potent insights—his apples—from years of cutting-edge work in scientific research and guiding thousands of people to enhance their lives.
By applying what you learn in this book, you will:
• Experience abundant wellbeing by focusing on six key factors
• Release perfectionism and focus on what really matters
• Slam the door on depression and anxiety
• Discover simple, powerful techniques to make good decisions—every time
• Bust through myths about stress, and use it to your advantage
• Learn crucial psychological skills that prevent problems from even starting
• Have the courage to seek out challenges and fulfil your potential
Clear, actionable habits based on science, wisdom, and knowing what makes people tick.
Welcome to your new toolkit for an awesome life.