- Product Dimensions: 17 x 8.5 x 4 cm ; 181 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Batteries 1 CR123A batteries required.
- Item Model Number: JS10X-BK
- ASIN: B01N90GSD6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #19 in Tripods & Monopods
Apexel 5 in 1 Camera Lens Kit - Telephoto + Fisheye + Wide Angle & Macro + Wireless Shutter with Mini Tripod + Phone Holder for iPhone X/8/7/6/6s Plus Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 Plus Andriod Phone
- 4 Great Lenses Accessories in One Kit: Awesome mobile photography for iPhone Samsung HTC LG Google Huawei Xiaomi. Includes 4 lenses: 10x fixed telephoto lens with manual focus ring, fisheye lens, macro lens and wide angle lens.Combine with your favorite apps to share photos instantly!
- Enhanced Photography + Video: 10x telescope lens delivers superior quality pictures from a distance without you having to get too close to your subject. Fisheye can give your images a round, fish bowl effect. Macro can capture amazing close-ups in crisp detail. Wide Angle allows you to capture larger scenes. For example, long cityscapes and large group shots.
- Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote: Perfect for taking selfies or group shots (including the photographer) from a distance of up to 30 feet (10 m). You only need to pair the remote control with your smartphone once. Then choose the camera app you want to use and press the button of the remote control to capture that awesome picture!
- Wide Angle and Macro Lenses in a 2-in 1 Set: These two small lenses are screwed together for easy storage. To use the wide angle, simply attach both lenses to the clip provided. To use the macro lens, simply unscrew the wide angle lens.
- Wide Range of Compatible Devices: Portable, removable and solid clip-on design that attaches to almost all smartphones including iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, SE, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S7,S7 Edge, HTC, Sony, LG G6, G5 and many others.Before you use this phone lens, please remove your phone protective case in order to get better images
There is a newer model of this item:
Colour Name: Black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Features:The viewing range is farther, the image is clearer and the vision is wider
Max Diameter: 28mm
Note: Screw focusing ring when the image is not clear.
Features: 198° of the scene can be captured by fisheye lens, which takes you into a stunning fantastic world.
Angle of view: 198°
Lens Construction: 3 elements in 3 groups
Max Diameter: 25mm
Note: Be sure that the lens is adjusted right in front of the camera lens of your smart phones, avoiding some blurring photos.
Wide Angle Lens:
Features: Wide Angle lens can shoot larger range of scenery
Lens Construction: 2 elements in 2 groups
Max Diameter: 20mm
Note: When shooting pictures, it is suggested that the wide angle lens be used in a wide-open area in order to get better photos. When you received, wide angle lens and macro lens are screwed together
Features: Macro lens can take clear photos of small objects.
Lens Construction: 1 element in 1 group
Max Diameter: 20mm
The shot distance is between 10~23mm
Note: In order to get a stunning effect when using this Macro Lens, you need to place the transparent cap on the surface of object that you want to shoot, make sure you don't block your light source and keep 2--3cm distance from the shooting object.
Wireless Bluetooth Remote
The Bluetooth remote allows mobile photographers to capture shots while up to 30 feet from their device. Compatible with IOS and Android, the remote can be used with a huge range of devices
For the majority of devices there is no app download necessary, the remote will automatically pair with your device via Bluetooth. For Sony Xperia S, HTC One and X+ users, simply download the “Camera 360” app in the google play store to use the remote.
what's the Package Included Components?
1x 10x Telescope Lens
1x 198 Fish Eye Lens
1x 0.63X Wide Angle Lens
1x 15X Macro Lens
1x Phone Holder
1x Universal Lens Clip
1x Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote
1x Cleaning Cloth
4x Lens Cover
1x Waterproof bag
1x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The first is what my normal phone camera took. It's clear but distant as I was testing this without zooming at all.
The second picture is at the same distance as the first picture but using the zoom lens in this kit. It zoomed in very nicely and gave me a clear image.
The third image is using the wide angle lens, not zoomed in at all. Nice, crisp, clear image with great depth.
The forth image is the macro lens. I'm very impressed with how clear this photo is for how close it was taken.fit for flower, insects, this is my favorite
The fifth image is the fisheye lens. This is a fun lens to have and provides a clear image.
Bluetooth shutter and tripod comes together.very convenient for taking a photo for myself
While the zoom image is not crystal clear, keep in mind this is a lens that clips on a phone and is not a professional, high end camera lens.
I can say the only things that could make this better would be lens caps to cover all ends of the lenses (2 exposed on the smaller ones) and a carrying case for all of the pieces instead of the small bag. Over all, I don't feel the lenses will suffer or get damage due to them being small and a storagw bag is provided.
Overall, I gave this 5 stars because it is a fun set to put in your purse or pocket that can provide you with some nice pictures on the go without carrying a big and bulky professional size camera and lenses. The price is good as well!
*The black dot on some of the photos is covering a company logo as I didn't notice it before taking pictures. It is not from the lenses!
My favorite lens is the telephoto because it allows for a pretty nice close-up of an object— even superior to that of the iPhone X. The fish bowl effect is neat on pets and makes them look adorable and funny. The macro/wide angle combo is great if you want to capture a larger radius than your phone allows.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the purchase and had fun playing around with the lenses.
One drawback I have to note is that the photos taken with the lenses are not as vibrant in color as those taken by the iPhone X alone. However, with a little editing, that can be cured.
I'll definitely be using this on my trip to Japan next week!
-I couldn't use it with my phone case on: needs to be flush with camera's lens
-might be a pain to switch over lenses frequently, and there are small pieces (easy to lose), but it does cone with a handy little bag.