Aogda Cycling Jersey Men Bike Shirts Breathable Short Sleeves Suit Biking Jacket Bicycle Clothing Tights
- Size chart(We recommend one size larger to buy) if you wear US L please choose XL： (M=US Small) (L=US Medium) (XL=US Large) (2XL=US X-Large) (3XL=US XX-Large) (4XL=US XXX-Large)
- Jersey Material: 100% Polyester; Shorts Material: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Imported ink digital printing, bright colors, do not fade. Like birds eye stereoscopic 3D honeycomb fabric, breathable wicking.
- Independent back pocket can place keys, wallet and other items. During night riding, the reflective warning strips improve night riding safety.
- 3D trough perspiration and moisture vents effectively exhaust heat and sweat to keep riding dry, odor-free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 63% (63%)||63%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
We really like the colors and the design of the shirt. We like the fact that the bright yellow is a visibility and safety factor and the design is very attractive. Pricing was extremely reasonable for this type of specialized shirt.
Edited to add that I did buy another - the Screaming yellow jersey and bib shorts. Shorts are comfortable and the yellow is very visible.
Edited again in May 2018...I really like this stuff!. Bought a second pair of bibs, which are very comfortable and for just $10 more than the nearest competitor, I got another jersey! Good looking stuff and it's proving to last. A lot of the one and two star comments seem related to size - it's too bad none of them apparently reached out to the seller. I had a problem with one order and it was resolved promptly.
I recommend if you like loose jersey, then order one size bigger than what you are told on the size scale, but if you like the size a little tight as is normally wear, then follow the scale.