Any Ordinary Day is an exploration of what comes next after trauma interrupts life. Leigh’s writing style is contemplative, honest, exposed and infinitely kind. The respect she shows her interviewees in combination with considered research yields incredibly meaningful reflections. After reading this book I feel a little less afraid of the fears that can keep one awake at night, a little more optimistic and certainly more determined to look for the brightness in any ordinary day.
Thank you for giving us the chance to stare at the sun with you, Leigh.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 29 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Australia Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 1 October 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07GJSMNGP
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 87 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)