- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 6 cm ; 163 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Item Model Number: ANT010
- ASIN: B00J4U4QKW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
7,767 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #309 in Face Moisturisers
Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream, 60ml
- Premium New Zealand Ingredients from nature — Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps boost collagen while nourishing and replenishing. Antibacterial Manuka honey soothes and moisturizes your skin. Antioxidant Vinanza Grape helps neutralize free radical damage
- Scientifically Validated — Scientifically Shown* To Stimulate Type I Collagen Production In Human Fibroblast Skin Cells By Up To 92%
- Award-Winning — Best Moisturizer, The Jamey Loves Platinum Awards 2016; Finalist, Nz Best In Beauty 2016; Winner, The Green Beauty Bible Awards 2014
- Pure Plant Fragrance Of Ylang Ylang, Jasmine And Sandalwood Suited To Most Skin Conditions, Especially Mature And Dry
- Cruelty Free And No Animal Testing — Certified Vegetarian By The Uk Vegetarian Society (Vegsoc)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
℮60ML / 2.0FL OZ
Proven by science
* Trinity Bioactives: Independent Blind Study In-Vitro Scientific Investigation into the Effects of Antipodes Products on the Production of Type I Collagen in Human Skin Fibroblast Cells in Culture, Concentrations Between 0.02 and 0.200 mg/ml, 48 hours (2009).
Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream
Nourish skin each night with this scientifically validated cream containing premium ingredients. Native New Zealand manuka honey draws moisture to your skin to help bring a truly ageless visage.
- Hydrates and protects skin while you sleep
- Scientifically shown* to stimulate synthesis of collagen production in human cells by up to 92 per cent
- Suited to most skin conditions, especially mature and dry
- Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society
- Recyclable glass bottle. 100 per cent biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests
Our Story: Discover Antipodes
Visionary founder and CEO Elizabeth Barbalich created the Antipodes natural skincare and makeup range with pure, skin-enhancing ingredients from New Zealand nature. Antipodes is a trailblazer in natural skincare with scientific validation to prove its performance. Its anti-ageing science shows products can help optimise production of collagen, elastin and antioxidant activity – all markers of youthful, fresh skin. Antipodes’ premium natural, organic and vegetarian products continue to win multiple health and beauty awards. Elizabeth says, 'This is skincare that’s changing people’s lives. We get thanked every day by women around the world who’ve endured lifelong debilitating skin issues, and have experienced dramatic improvements after using Antipodes.'