|Brand||Meteor For The Winners|
|Package Dimensions||25.2 x 18.5 x 13.2 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Meteor Peanut Shape Exercise Ball with Foot Pump (Support 500Kg, 90x45cm), Swiss Ball for Yoga, Pilates, Pregnant Training, Birthing Assist, Kids Toddling, Pet Training, Therapy Relaxation, Gym Ball
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Meteor For The Winners|
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILITY - Great sensory ball with multi-purpose (Yoga & Pilates, Birthing Assist, Labor Delivery Training, Kid’s Play &Toddling, Dog Training, Therapy Relaxation and much more
- STABILITY – Peanut Ball comes with a lower ride height and larger contact area, significantly increasing its stability, which is especially important for specific user groups such as toddling kids, pregnant women, and dogs with pelvic problems.
- PEANUT SHAPE – Ergonomically design peanut shape for added comfort. The concave middle section allows users to comfortably lay on the ball and being surrounded, while their hands can grab onto the two higher sides to maintain a steady position.
- ANTI-BURST – Hexagonal Microcells absorbs pressure effectively and will remain structurally stable in punctures. The ball will only deflate slowly and will not explode, added safety for users.
- NON-SLIP - Textured surface makes it easy to hold without slipping while tossing, bouncing or squeezing the ball, even with profuse sweat.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Works great as a stability ball for balance training, increases core muscle strength.
Also a popular choice for Crossfit Training & Group Workout for its peanut shape.
Pregnancy & Labor
Use as an exercise ball during pregnancy, improve pelvic health and reduce the weight pressure from baby.
Hospitals also use it as birthing balls to assist with labor.
Toddling & Play
90*45cm is an ideal size for toddling kids compare to the standard size round swiss balls.
Easier to balance & size on thanks to its peanut shape.
Some trainers use the peanut ball as an exercise tool for their dogs, especially mid-large size breeds with common hip and pelvic problems, such as Golden Retriever, Labrador
Size: 90 x 45 cm
Multiple Colors: Blue / Mint / Grey / Pink
Kit Includes: 1x Peanut Ball / 1x Foot Pump / 2x Air Plugs / 1x Plug Remover
Application: General Exercise / Office / Pregnancy / Labor Delivery / Pet Training / Therapy
Features: Non-Slip Surface / Thick PVC Material / Anti-burst Microcells / Ergonomic Peanut Shape
METEOR Peanut Shape Exercise Ball comes with micro-hexagonal cells that are structurally more stable, which allows the swiss ball to deflate slowly in case of a puncture.
Thanks to the concentric circle pattern and extra thickness, METEOR Peanut Shape Exercise Ball can withstand approximate 550kg of pressure.
The thickness of the skin defines the quality of a swiss ball. METEOR Peanut Shape Exercise Ball uses a thick 25mm PVC layer and is ultra heavy duty.
Top Grade PVC
The use of swiss ball involves a lot of contacts between the ball surface and our skins.
METEOR Peanut Shape Exercise Ball uses non-recycled material to ensure a minimum amount of toxic emission, making it safer for everyday use, even for pregnant woman and children.
- Non-recycled PVC
- 25mm Extra Thickness
- Anti-Burst Microcells
- High Weight Capacity
A FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
A common question asked by customers is that the ball they receive is oversize/undersize, which is not a manufacturer defect, and quite normal for this type of inflation balls (swiss ball, peanut ball, bosu ball, pilates ball etc.), as the inflation rate somehow directly affect your user experience.
The followings are some rules of thumb to help with inflating the ball.
- Inflate as much as you can until the ball reaches the described size
- Use the factory pump or an electric pump with matching nozzle
- Pump until the ball is firm and steady to sit on for ideal capacity
- Pump until the creases and folding marks on the surface disappear
- Secure the air plug and make sure there is no leak
- Avoid sharp objects and rought surface
|METEOR Peanut Shape Swiss Ball||METEOR Anti-Burst Swiss Ball||METEOR 20cm Anti-Burst Stability Ball||METEOR Bosu Stability Ball|
|INFLATION METHOD||Foot Pump||Inflation Straws||Hand Pumps||Foot Pump|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mint Bossel on 27 January 2021