- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: AnnabelZ-SW10
- ASIN: B07JYY4BB3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 July 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
29,440 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #190 in Women's Wallets
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- Bifold Button Closure, Synthetic Leather
- Compact capacity: 5 credit card slots, 2 ID Window, 1 zipper pocket for change, 1 currency pockets, 1 removable card slot. Lightweight, slim & enough capacity for everyday use. Well organized and easy to be fit in your handbag or pocket.
- Feature: Simple, soft and durable stylish wallet no matter for women, girls, ladies. Perfect for daily use and easy matches with any style wearing
- Dimension: 4.13" L x 3.23" W x 0.39" H
- GUARANTEE with Free Return or Exchange.
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It looks great, even better in person than the displayed product pictures. The zipper (coin pocket) is of good quality. There are 2 compartments for cash, 3 for cards, 1 ID slot, and an extra pocket.
The front slot comes with additional ID case which is handy for slipping your most used debit card/ID in and out. The inside of wallet has 1 ID slot + 5 card slots which can accommodate 2 or so cards in each. The inside also includes a bi-fold slot for cash which is quite roomy as well. The back of the wallet has a coin insert that can fit a good amount of coins.
Overall I have yet to see how the wallet holds up against scratches and fraying, therefore I will update if I notice any quality issues.
I've been using it daily for the past couple of months and it's held up really well. I would recommend.