|Item Model Number||für Gartenteich Oder Springbrunnen|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||220 g|
|Product Dimensions||17.27 x 5.59 x 16.51 cm|
Ankway Solar Bird Bath Fountain Pump, 1.4W Free Standing Solar Fountain Water Pumps
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLAR FOUNTAIN PUMP --- This Ankway solar bird bath fountain pump runs automatically, no battery or electricity needed.
- CONVENIENT FUNCTION DESIGN --- Simply cleaning, easily move to different locations, no plugs required, small, multiple fountain heads for different water patterns. Just floating it on the water, it will run automatically once the solar panel reach enough sunlight.
- MULTI-APPLICATION --- This solar fountain pump has 8 kinds of spraying style.Perfect for outdoor bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen. Your bird bath would definitely love birds with it.
- SUGGESTIONS --- Please kindly let the solar power pump kit get the full shine to work (no shadow or cloud)
- EXCELLENT AFTER-SALES SERVICE --- Ankway has been engaging in the Kitchen and Garden products for 10 years, especially in the solar pump. More than 1000,000 customers chose Ankway solar fountain pump to attract the birds and bring the garden vitality. And, all the customers here could get 12 months warranty of your fountain pump.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ankway solar fountain pumps is made up of highly efficient solar panel and new brushless pump. Start-up fast, efficient and strong stability. In addition, it floats on the water and has no electric outlet or external battery. Mosquitoes will not lay eggs in moving water.
Imagine how bird baths would be without birds and solar fountain in springs.Even if your bird bath has bird feeders besides. Get this ankway solar fountain pump for outdoor bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen.
Solar panel: 7V/1.4W ,Diameter: 6.3 inches
Brushless pump input: DC 4.5-10V
Maximum quantity of flow: 40gallons/H
Maximum delivery height: 18", Regular:10~15"
Minimum water depth in fountain should be 1 3/4"
1. The solar bird bath fountain pump is driven directly by the sunlight. So it will work continuously only when the sunlight is enough. As the
power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the pump is also affected by weather, seasons, places, etc. Peeling off the plastic film protector on the surface will makes better
2. Don't make the submersible solar water pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
3. Clean the fountain pump regularly
4. The birdbath and birdbath stand are not included.
1. Assemble the product according to the sketch map.
2. Put it on the water and make sure that the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun. Then it will work normally as soon as the sunshine is enough.
3. If there is some air in the pump. you'd better not connect the spray head to the pump until air all out and it sprays normally.
One year Warranty Period. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email and we will do our best to solve the problems for you.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Picked this up with the hopes of it stirring the water up. After using the product for a while, it barely pumps anything though.
There is a little pump underneath the solar panel which sucks water up and pushes it through different attachable spouts.
It spurts it up every so often, doesn't really do much and it gets very dirty if left.
I would not recommend the 1.4W model.
Otherwise, as other reviewers mention, the unit needs bright, direct sunlight to work fully. It will then give a gentle, otherwise sporadic spurts.
Because it is solar powered it won’t work under cover and as the motor keeps running even though there is no water left I don’t think it would have lasted long.
I may just put it out on calm fine days because it does actually work.
Top international reviews
Edit: We actually came across this in our shed when we cleared it out and popped it back in the pond and it still works well!
This requires direct sunlight in order to work. It doesn't have an integrated battery and doesn't store energy from light at all. It will only work when the sun is pointing directly at it. A cloud passes in front of the sun - it cuts out. The day remains bright and sunny, but the sun moves round so that its beams are no longer shining directly onto the panel - adios functionality. This doesn't need to be in shadow to stop working. It's far less functional than other solar items I have in my garden.
When it does work, it's OK. Even in direct sunlight, it doesn't create a fountain of anything like the 10-15" height stated to be normal - about 6" seems the best achievable. I've tried swapping the various (really poor quality) fitments, and tried swapping in/out the extension piece and the most simple end. All to no significant change in spray height.
This fountain was placed into just a simple container filled with water and works beautifully on over cast days i was a little concerned about how it would go i have now however worked out that it was all my worry was in vain,it may not have pulsed constantly and high however it did do little pulses which kept the water circulated. I love the fact with this fountain that it was diffrent headsmeaning you can change how the water comes out whenever you feel like it. As well as being quick and easy it also changes how the water looks comingout of the fountain
I bit of fun for the garden at a reasonable price.