Ankway 200 LED Solar String Lights, LED Fairy Lights 8 Modes 3-Strands Copper Wire 72 ft Waterproof IP65 Solar String Lights Outdoor Indoor Patio Garden Christmas Decorative (Warm White)
- 200 LED BRILLIANT LIGHTS --- 200 Super Bright LED bulbs on 72 feet, 2M/6.56ft length of leading wire high quality solar string lights outdoor. Ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, yard, wedding, party,restaurant,christmas tree, etc.
- 3-STRAND COPPER WIRE LIGHTS --- This solar string lights is made of durable, bendable & waterproof IP65 3-strand copper wire, durable enough to expirement with any shapes. So it can be used outdoors as well (please kindly note lights can not be immersed in water)
- 8 LIGHTING MODES --- Gorgeous lighting modes including combination, fireflies flashing, waves, fading, chasing/flashing, fading slowly, twinkle/flashing and steady on.
- EASY TO INSTALL --- This solar fairy lights is thin and flexible . So you can build the shapes you want easily , it's easy to store also.Led string lights is wonderful for outdoor christmas decorations.
- EFFICIENT ABSORPTION & CONVERTION --- LED christmas lights designed with the solar panel and rechargeable battery, the solar lights string can work for about 8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day.12 Months Warranty, welcome to contact us with any request.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lighting the road to return home/welcome your friends to visit you---Ankway solar string lights help to do it.
Color: warm white
Power Source: solar
360 degree viewing angle
Solar Panel: 0.6W
Battery: 1200 mAh
72 ft. 200 LEDs outdoor strings lights
Working Time: more than 8 hours if fully charged8
Light modes: steady on/ off/ flashing
1. Remove the plastic film covered on the solar panel;
2. Turn on the lights and set your favorite mode, place the panel in the direct sunlight for 6-8 hours, then it will automatically light up at night;
3. The panel is light-sensing, please make sure there is no light source such as the street lamp shines on the solar panel when you need the item in working status;
4. Please understand that the working hours of our products depend on the sunlight, the place and the weather etc;
5. Be careful of the sharp stake, and please do not hammer or twist it roughly if the ground is too hard.
How the solar panel works?
1. In the daylight, the solar panel converts the sunshine into electrical energy stored in the rechargable battery;
2. The battery releases energy as light power when in darkness.
What You Get:
-1×72ft 200 LEDs copper wire strings lights
More: Ankway provides high-quality products with good service to all the buyers here. Welcome to tell us with any request.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- led lights
- controller (attached to the led lights)
- controller mount
- mount extension.
It is very easy to install. Just string the light around the target object, in my case, it is a kumquat tree. Then secure the controller onto a tree branch with the solar panel facing the sun. Press the ON button to turn on the led lights. Don't worry if the led is not turn on. Use the palm to cover the solar panel will trigger the light to turn on. The light will only turn on when the solar panel detects no light.
Come out again to the garden after sunset, the led light will be light up as expected. Press the mode button if you want to change the flashing pattern.
Not sure how long it takes for the solar battery to be charged as they haven’t come on yet. I shall give it more time as sadly I think the smoke from our bushfires is so bad it is probably interfering with function . Not enough sun is getting through at the moment
Top international reviews
Bonjour, j'ai voulu vous présenter ce produit pour etre sur que vous fassiez le bon choix lors de votre achat !! Rien de plus désagréable de payer pour recevoir un produit non conforme à nos attentes !!
Tout d'abord j'ai recu le produit en parfait état sous un délai de 2 jours parfaitement emballé, c'est vrai qu'on peut le dire Amazon est vraiment trés fort pour ca.
Coté produit au déballage surprise ca prend pas de place, le boitier solaire mesure 5cm X 5cm parfait ca passe partout, fini les rallonges multiprise et galère de branchement vous déballée et c'est parti, 2 boutons au dos 1 pour l'allumage un autre pour choisir les modes le petit plus vous avez un petit pique pour le planter dans la terre impec pour l'extérieur fini les problèmes électrique franchement je regrette seulement une choses c'est de ne pas avoir investi avant dans ce genre de guirlande j'en ai pris 2 j'en reprend l'année prochaine
Produit conforme à mes attentes
Si vous cherchez donc ce type de produit je vous les recommande vraiment, c'est le meilleur rapport qualité prix !!
Si vous avez aimé/trouvé mon commentaire utile, indiquez-le-moi en cliquant sur le bouton ci-dessous afin de continuer à me motiver et ca fait toujours plaisir de savoir qu'on est lu et utile pour les autres personnes
Il suffit de trouver une place dans son jardin pour planter le piquet puis d’y placer le boîtier. On choisit son mode parmi les 8 disponibles (voir vidéo pour avoir un aperçu du rendu). La guirlande va s’allumer dès la nuit tombée. En mode clignotant, elle passera difficilement la nuit complète même si la journée a été bien ensoleillée. On est plutôt sur du 6h d'autonomie. Elle se coupera donc dans la nuit et devra attendre du soleil pour faire le plein. En cas de journée pluvieuse, elle ne s'allumera pas du tout. Elle est IP 65 ce qui signifie qu’on peut la placer où l’on veut dans son jardin sans toutefois l’immerger.
Discrète, cette guirlande est parfaite pour illuminer son jardin d’autant qu’on dispose de plusieurs programmes pour varier un peu. Il reste à voir combien de temps elle va durer car certaines ne passent pas l’hiver.
What’s in the Box:
• User Manual
• Solar Panel + String Lights
• Solar Panel Stand (2 Parts)
• Warranty Card (12 Months)
The solar panel and the stand are quite sturdy, I like the idea that you can angle the Solare panel as this is adjustable. On the back of the solar panel, you have two buttons, one to turn the unit on/off and the other to change the light mode.
The LED lights run along a copper wire which is moulded in some kind of flexible plastic. While the copper wire is flexible, I’m not sure how long this will last if bent a lot as it is thing wire.
So, if you plan on changing the layout of the lights a lot I would not anticipate them lasting too long, you have to bear in mind how much this cost.
The Solar panel has one AA rechargeable battery which is supplied already in the back of the unit as I’m quite a curious guy I like taking things apart, and its good to note that they have used normal screws on the back of the solar panel.
So when the battery no longer charge (and it will happen hopefully years later) you can easily open the unit up and replace the battery, you can also upgrade the battery to more amp hours too although this will mean it will take longer for the solar panel to charge the battery this also means the LEDs will stay on for longer 😊
• 100 LED Lights
• 8 Modes to Choose
• Flexible & Easy to use
• High Solar Power Conversion
If you found this review helpful, please kindly click on the 'helpful' button.
Thank you 😉
The lights come in a small cardboard container with bubble wrap around the actual little solar panel. The unit is easy to assemble with the plastic mount sliding on to the back of the panel. Followed by the leg extension fitting to the pole which is dully spiked. This I assume is so you can push it into soil contained within a flower bed/pot.
I've not tested the waterproofing of these lights as I have only just received them or yet to properly install them in to my garden. I have however included a few photos of them working on my desk and the contents of the box. I especially want to know what I am getting before ordering, so I try to include as many images as possible to help others.
They are not overly bright but this is not what I wanted for my garden, I wanted subtle and pretty lighting as opposed to bright white spotlights. I consider the price to be reasonable and similar to the price of fairy-lights on sale in Tesco or other high street retailers. I paid £11.99 for the 100 LED version during December 2019. I have included the price/date so you can gauge if the item has shot up in price. Additionally, Amazon delivered in good time and as expected with Prime.
Whilst the item has up to 8 different lighting modes, I will only be utilising steady on for the time being. The mode is changed by buttons on the back of the solar panel, once the unit is on and in position it should operate on its own. One possible improvement I could see myself making use of would be a remote control or Bluetooth app. Having the ability to remotely change the mode or to turn the lights off at night after I have finished sitting out enjoying them would be advantageous.
Overall reasonably priced LED lights that I probably would purchase again providing they hold up against the test of time and elements.
Update: End Dec 2019.
I have added two additional images showing the lights set up in my small garden, one day time and one night time with LEDs on. Remember winter sunlight, hence, low power and intensity.
It has a few different settings so you can mix up the type of light effect you want. It did not last the whole time we were out in the garden, but I guess that is to be expected from a solar power battery