The 5-Port USB Charging Hub
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
USB-C with Power Delivery
Charges the new MacBook at 30W full speed-nearly twice as fast as a standard USB-C charge-leaving you with more time for you.
In four ports, Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies provide the fastest possible charge for any phone or tablet, up to 2.4A per port.* That means even if your device doesn't have USB-C, you can still give it a high-speed charge.
1 USB-C port with Power Delivery and 4 standard USB ports with PowerIQ allow simultaneous multi-device charging at high speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Ports are embedded in an aluminum plate, giving PowerPort+ a look and feel.
*Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+ 6 with Quick Charge 2.0.
- The 2015 / 2016 MacBook can only be charged via a directly connected C-C cable. It will not charge using a MacBook Multiport Adapter.
- To ensure optimum performance, we strongly recommend charging iPhone, iPad (including iPad Pro) and Lumia 950 via the PowerIQ ports.
- USB-C Port does not support USB-C to Lightning cables.
- Not compatible with Samsung Galaxy TabPro S W700 and HP Spectre x2.