Anima Mundi Flower of Intuition Tea (1oz)
|Brand||Anima Mundi Apothecary|
|Ingredients||Ethically harvested flowers|
|Item weight||1 Ounces|
|Unit count||120 count|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- Nothing but pure, ethically harvested tea flowers known to provoke deep meditation and motivate lucid dreaming.*
- The effects of this plant are euphoric, while helping to 'cool' down the nervous system and promote a feeling of relaxation the whole body.*
- Biodynamic, and vegan. All Anima Mundi Apothecary products are non-GMO, gluten free, and use fair trade practices.
- To make tea, use about 1-2 tsp per cup. Infuse almost boiling water into the teapot, and allow it to infuse for about 10 minutes.
- Formulated by clinical herbalists. Handcrafted in Brooklyn with sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.27 x 8.89 x 7.37 cm; 28.35 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Anima Mundi Apothecary
- ASIN : B07GVTKKWS
Best Sellers Rank:
13,903 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 482 in Fruit & Herbal Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Flower of Intuition
These flowers were not only desired by Ancient Egyptians for their delightful perfume, but also for the relaxation and heightened awareness they help induce. For centuries it has been respected as an ancestral flower known to provoke deep meditation, enhance third eye function and motivate lucid dreaming.*
To make tea, use about 1-2 tsp per cup. Infuse almost boiling water into the teapot, and allow it to infuse for about 10 minutes.
Depending on the season, Anima Mundi receives a wildcrafted species or an ethically crafted species. They ensure that they do not purchase un-sustainably farmed lotuses as they care to support + preserve the the art and craft of this sacred flower.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 5 May 2019