Angus the Bull Centeral Victoria Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml (Pack Of 6)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Angus the Bull|
|Varietal designation||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Region of origin||Central Victoria|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The flexibility of this blending approach provides for great consistency from vintage to vintage and allows for the best attributes of individual sites to be combined to create the signature Angus The Bull style.
- Intense colour with bright purple hues. Vibrant black fruits with rich dark chocolate and subtle vanillin oak aromas. Medium to full bodied palate weight, characterised by satisfying tannins and a savoury masculine finish
- An ideal accompaniment to red meat and premium cuts of prime beef. Will continue to improve over the next 4-5 years.
- Country of Origin: Australia
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24 x 20.4 x 16.8 cm; 8.06 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 May 2020
- Manufacturer : Angus the Bull
- ASIN : B08P5DS9ZS
- Country of origin : Australia
The philosophy behind Angus The Bull is to create a wine that provides the ideal accompaniment to prime beef. Each year the most promising parcels are hand selected from premium Cabernet Sauvignon grapes sourced from a number of outstanding vineyards across Central Victoria.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|