- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Android 9.0 TV Box, T95MINI Android Boxes with 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Quad-core Support 6K Full HD/Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz/ USB 3.0/ H.265 Decoding Smart TV Box (EASYTONE 2019 Newest)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Latest Android 9.0 OS & Super H6 chip】Running the newest android os system,powered by H6 Quadcore cortex-A53 2GHz Ultra high frequence CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU,compatible with the vast majority of Android APP,to meet the needs of different users,obtain your own outstanding home theater system and happier game experience.
- 【2GB DDR3/16GB EMMC Flash】This Smart TV Box supports 2.4G Wifi,comes with 2gb+16gb storage,you can also add an extra TF card (extension up to 64 GB) to expand storage space,never worry about freezing caused by insufficient storage space.
- 【6K And H.265 HD Decoding】Our T95mini android box supports decoding and playing almost all popular audio and video formats,VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 6K@30fps and H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 6K@30fps,brings you true-to-life picture quality,just enjoying 6K@30fps max resolution output ultra-HD visual enjoyment.
- 【Simply operation&Network Connection】Supports multiple connections such as Ethernet(100M) and WiFi(2.4GHz),Support wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle. User just need to connect our supplied HDMI cabel then excellent 3D games will show up,supports surf the internet with browsers and have a communication with the world through kinds of apps,Skype chatting,Picasa,Youtube,Flicker,Facebook,Online movies,Free Internet searching.
- 【Our Policy】If you purchase directly from EASYTONE. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there have any further concerns,our customer service will reply in 12 hours to help,and there have one year limited quality assurance.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CPU: H6 Quadcore cortex-A53 frequency:2G
Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
WiFi: Built in 2.4GHz LAN: Ethernet:10/100M,standard RJ-45
3D: Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Support Decoder format: VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 6K@30fps
H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 6K@30fps
H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps
H.264 MVC up to 1080P @60fps
MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496)
WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps
AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P@60fps
MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-13818)
MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-11172)
RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P@60fps
WebM up to VGA
Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support
MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
Supports *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file
HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10
Support media format: Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
Support music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
Support photo format: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
USB host: 1 High speed USB 3.0 and 1 High speed USB 2.0
Card reader: SD/SDHC/MMC cards
HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
Support subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
High difinition video output: SD/HD max. 6K pixel
1x T95MINI TV box (2GB/16GB)
1x Power Adapter
1x HDMI Cable
1x IR Remote Controller
1x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this to stream Netflix and Stan to my TV. The apps for the version of android of both Netflix and Stan are devoid of a menu system making both Netflix and Stan absolutely useless and mind boggling. On Stan I could not go to the episodes menu to select the episode my son wants to watch. I have no idea why Stan would design their app in this way for Android. Essentially if we went to continue watching Paw Patrol that was the only thing we could do, continue watching an episode. We could not go to the season and select an episode... god forbid. If say you wanted to watch the previous episode or were more interested in one down the line. When this occurred, not only was I frustrated with the device. I got non stop complaints from my 5 year old son who cannot use this device because it lacks intuition or any sense. There was not even a menu button on Stan to separate the different categories. When the Ps3 has all of the options, for example choosing Paw Patrol, then choosing an episode... it actually makes sense. under the Ps3 the shows are categorized. On the Android version everything is together including the adult content that I do not want my son near.
We thought surely this could not be for Netflix. It was very similar. The Netflix experience allowed us to change for whomever in our household was watching. At the time it was my son. So it would allow us to go to categories by using the mouse function. But then it would not allow us to scroll the categories. I even tried taking it out of mouse function to scroll down. So essentially we had limited categories.
By this time I thought ok, maybe I will download the apps for some freeview. They did not have ABC Iview designed for this box. I could get ABC news app and I could get some listen only app for kids. I thought WTF. ABC Iview has been out for years under android. I could not contain my swearing and anger by this point. My wife told me to walk away. I gave her the remote. Her frustration grew to the extent that she could not stop swearing.
I am at the point that if I had a hammer nearby I would smash this device beyond recognition.
Thankfully I only paid $46 for it.
I could not find a away to update the version of android, update STAN or Netflix.
Essentially, it will never be used again. We will continue to use the PS3 to stream.
I also bought a keyboard to use with the device, as I felt the remote wasn’t as good as a wireless keyboard/mouse combo unit.
The support team are excellent and very responsive. They chase you up and have sent me instructions and updated firmware releases. Really helpful and super keen to ensure you are happy, I would definitely buy again.