Android TV Box 9.0 with 4GB RAM 64GB ROM, EASYTONE T9 Android Box Quad Core 64bit/ 5G WiFi/ BT4.0/ H.265/ USB 3.0/ 3D UHD 4K Smart Internet TV Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Newest Android 9.0 OS】Powered by android 9.0 Marshmallow OS,and RK3318 Quad-Core Cortex-A53 with Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+.which is faster and more efficient. T9 android box has a better compatibility of software,movies,games,TV shows and apks,more smoothly,better user interface and user experience.
- 【4GB Ram + 64GB Rom】 Support more faster and stable operation,4GB DDR Ram,without buffering or breaking down.64GB ROM Flash,have enough room for installing apks you want,the application is smoother and easy to install, accelerating HD faster, playing big game faster, but also earning the massive application,meanwhile,you can expland the extra storage via extra SD card,which it is up to 64 GB,enjoy the enough space to download your favorite appliactions.
- 【2.4g+5.0g WiFi & BT 4.0】Our T9 Android TV box supports dual brand Wifi and bluetooth 4.0,you can connect with WiFi or Ethernet,but make sure there have a strong and stable network environment,Fast and High Quality Wifi signal will makes you can surf the internet more freely and smoothly.
- 【3D Visual Impact+4K Resulotion】 Android 9.0 OS TV Box support 4K x 2K up to 60fps. The high machine configuration provides users a better experience of ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
- 【Our Policy】If you purchase directly from EASYTONE. Please don't hesitate to contact us whenever a question pops up in your head, we are always here to help.Our customer service will reply in 12 hours to help,and there have one year limited quality assurance. .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CPU:RK3318 Quad-Core A53 Frequency:1.5G
WiFi:2.4G /5G WIFI
Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45
3D:Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Support Decoder format:
--VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K 60fps
--H.265 HEVC MP-10 L5.1 up to 4Kx2K 60fps
--H.264 AVC HP L5.1 up to 4Kx2K 30fps
--H.264 MVC up to 1080P 60fps
--MPEG-4 ASP L5 up to 1080P 60fps (ISO-14496)
--WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P 60fps
--AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P 60fps
--MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P 60fps (ISO-13818)
--MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P 60fps (ISO-11172)
--RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P 60fps
--WebM up to VGA
--Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support
--MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
--Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effec
--Supports *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file
--HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264, HD
Support Media format:Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
Support Photo format:HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
Network Function:Skype chatting,Picasa,Youtube,Flicker,Facebook,Online movies,etc
Other feature:Free Internet searching,thousands of android applications,many kinds of games,etc.
1 x Android TV Box 9.0
1 x Power Adapter
1 x HD Cable
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the reasons are as follows:
1. no optical out (not a big issue but an annoyance)
2. the cpu was not the one described in the description.
3. could not decode 4k. (even connected to my gige network) it stuttered and stopped.
The second issue was a major issue. The description mentioned a RockChip 3318 (which is not the best isn't a bad chip.) The device came with a RockChip 3018, which is a low power, low feature version of the RockChip chips. It's slow, and doesn't perform.
There are much better devices out there. I'd recommend the Wetek Hub, which while considerably cheaper, has been able to decode everything I've thrown at it.
Also it's able to do bitstream audio out. Which with Kodi means 7.1 Dolby-TrueHD with Atmos, DTS-HD, and a number of other audio formats.