Godox 32"/ 80cm Umbrella Octagon Softbox Reflector with Carrying Bag for Studio Photo Flash Speedlight
|Price:||+ $24.15 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- The light diffusion surface diameter is 32"/80cm, with wide range of applications, suitable for portrait or product photography.
- It is a soft box when being spread and like an umbrella when being folded, easy to use.
- The umbrella body made of high-density nylon material, high reflective.
- Double metal frame, light and solid.
- Can be used with flashes and some studio flash lights with umbrella hole
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 71.37 x 17.27 x 7.37 cm; 498.95 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Godox
- ASIN : B0132I34K4
- Item Model Number : FBA_804946505663
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
80cm / 31.5in in diameter, inside with reflect silver.
Ultimate soften light stream and remove shadow to make perfect shooting.
High quality flash cloth, minimize light loss and maximize light spread.
Comes with front translucent cover that is sewn with fastener tape around the edge, great for speedlite.
Zippered design makes it easy to install the soft box on the stand.
Can be used with flashes and some studio flash lights with umbrella hole.
Like an octagon umbrella, easy to open and close.
Packed in a bag for ease of transportation.
Type: Octagon softbox
Soft box diameter: 80cm / 31.5in
Package size: 77 * 17 * 5cm / 30.3 * 6.7 * 2in
Package weight: 505g / 1.1Lb
1 * Softbox
1 * External White Cover
1 * Bag
This item only includes the soft box, external white cover and bag.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
About the only downside is that there's a limit to how much you can angle this softbox downwards. I don't think it's possible to push it beyond 20-30 degrees. This isn't that much of a problem, but if you want to feather the light it does become an issue. The workaround is to push the umbrella spindle down, but you can only push it so far before it either starts hitting the diffuser, or the flash gun is too close to the centre of the softbox.
Regardless, the quality of light is pretty good and the problem isn't a dealbreaker... more of a design oversight.