- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.2 x 1.6 cm ; 90.7 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Item Model Number: 067694
- ASIN: B0052P0XBO
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
27,449 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #3 in DD Facial Creams
Andalou Naturals Ultra Sheer Daily Defense Facial Lotion SPF 18 2.7 Ounce
- LIGHTWEIGHT DAILY MOISTURIZER Andalou Naturals' Ultra Sheer Daily Defense Facial Lotion with SPF 18 provides lightweight, moisturizing broad spectrum protection from the sun's UV rays. Resveratrol CoQ10 supports skin vitality for a more youthful look.
- AGE DEFYING, NATURE INSPIRED Andalou Naturals Age Defying skincare products for dry skin, fine facial lines, & wrinkles with antioxidants for reparative & revitalizing support. Help smooth & diminish fine lines or wrinkles for a youthful or ageless look.
- FRUIT STEM CELL SCIENCE Every Andalou Naturals' personal care product€”including face masks, creams, serums, moisturizers, cleansers, and toners€”use nature's own antioxidant defense solution to help protect & support a youthful, revitalized, healthy look.
- INGREDIENTS FROM NATURE Andalou Naturals supports Superior Source Ingredient Standards in the personal care natural product industry & use ingredients that are organic, non-GMO, gluten free, vegan, sustainable, fair trade, cruelty free, & nature derived.
- ANDALOU NATURALS QUALITY Compare to brands like Acure Organics, SheaMoisture, Alba Botanica, Juice Beauty, Pacifica, Yes to Carrots, Burt's Bees, Derma E, Kiehl's, Aveda, Mineral Fusion, Josie Maran Essy, SanRe Organic Skinfood, Herbal Choice, OZNaturals.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fruit stem cell complex and resveratrol CoQ10, super antioxidants, boost dermal vitality as lightweight hydration and ultra-sheer SPF 18 provide daily, easy to wear protection. Broad Spectrum ProtectionActive Ingredients
Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Avobenzone 2.5%Andalou Naturals Age Defying
- Age Defying Skin Care
- Solutions for Dry/Very Dry Skin
- Dull & Flaky
- Premature Aging
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Directions To Use Daily. For best protection, apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed.
Other Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Resveratrol, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Panthenol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate (Licorice) Root Extract*, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willow Herb) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil* *Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
Does Not Contain: Made naturally without GMOs, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See produc
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After trying many topical medicines and creams including high quality esthetician facial lines, “calming” lotion from big name companies, and prescription topical antibiotics, this seems to be the best daily moisturizer with sun protection for my skin.
The magic formula that seems to be working for now to almost completely clear skin is a sulphur-based daily face wash (by prescription), followed by the 1000 Roses daily shade, and a daily high quality probiotic + turmeric capsules. The probiotic is an *essential* part of the whole treatment for rosacea and many dermatologists/estheticians never mention diet or microbiome. I actually believe the probiotic is the most important part of this regime. (I’ve been using Garden of Life raw probiotic for women). If you buy it, get it at a store where it is refrigerated.
I have spent hours researching causes of Rosacea and this 3-part approach addresses issues including possible Demodex reaction, sensitive skin, daily sun protection, and internal microbiome/inflammation control.
Avoid processed foods, especially excess sugar, and get plenty of fruits, vegetables and water. Do not exfoliate regularly with anything scratchy—use a soft cotton cloth, high quality enzyme cream (not peel off mask), or a soft washcloth only.
Avoid anything topical that is alcohol or witch hazel based: my doctor prescribed clindamycin suspended in an alcohol solution which created huge red bumps all over my face. I discontinued use of the metronidazole gel and clindamycin as both were in alcohol based gel or lotion and actually seemed to irritate skin over time in spite of the medications contained in them.
Will continue to buy this and may try other items in this Andalou 1000 roses line. I don’t sell or endorse anything and I’m not a doctor, this regimen is just what’s working for me best after lots of experimentation.
Good luck! You are beautiful.
For the last three years, I'd been strictly using (and still mainly use) Eminence Organics because it took years off my face, to the point others noticed. I've also been using Andalou body butter (kukui?) for a few years because it was the only thing to tackle my dry skin issues and it's the perfect consistency for me. A few months ago, I decided to save a few bucks and mix things up by trying Andalou's tumeric serum and eventually this lotion. I love both.
I love this SPF because it doesn't make my light-brown skin look chalky, even on camera or direct sunlight, nor does it cause irritation like most SPFs seem to do lately. I do wish it had more SPF, but I admit the further improvement to my skin overshadows that and it encourages me to put it on regularly. Above all, it doesn't make me breakout. Woot! It's also great smelling and moisturizing without non-greasy.