We also look at a number of artifacts that prove the ancient existence of some of the most important aspects of the Vedic customs, and how the tradition itself describes its developments. This book also helps show that the spiritual philosophy of Vedic culture seeded many of the other civilizations in their beliefs that evolved in various regions of the world.
Some of the topics we view include:
* Descriptions in the Vedic texts on the way the world was created.
* The prehistoric date of Vedic beginnings.
* How the Vedic knowledge was given to humanity.
* The way the Vedic texts came from an ancient oral tradition and then was compiled by the sage Vyasadeva, and then disseminated to society.
* The antiquity of Vedic culture and the Indus Valley civilization.
* The times of Lord Rama and Lord Krishna, and proof of Krishna’s existence.
* The real time line of Lord Buddha.
* The first recorded migrations out of ancient India of tribes that formed other civilizations.
* Astronomical dating of the Vedas and events recorded in the Mahabharata, and more.