As a Biomedical Engineering student, this book one of the core texts for me to study.
I knowingly ordered a used copy of the book, so I will not comment on the condition of it, as each copy will be different.
Saladin's works on Anatomy and Physiology have for many years been an essential element of medical science and engineering learning, this edition in particular appealed to me, as it was recommended very highly by my professors.
Overall, the book is well structured, starts with the basics of body organisation (as would be expected from any anatomy textbook) and progressed through near everything required to score a very high mark on any anatomy module.
- High quality book, incredible writing style and clear diagrams to aid learning.
- Core text for any student of Medicine/Biomedicine/Medical Engineering/Anatomy or indeed the reader interested in learning about the functions and processed of the human body.
- Dense book, very heavy, thus difficult to carry in a bag!
- Paperback: 1152 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Higher Education; 5th edition edition (1 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071312838
- ISBN-13: 978-0071312837
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 4.4 x 27.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Customer Reviews: