- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 33 x 37.5 cm ; 2.59 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.3 Kg
- Item Model Number: 92426-1041
- ASIN: B074XSHWY6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
63,169 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #213 in Carry-On Luggage
American Tourister Spinner Tote, Black (Black) - 92426-1041
|Price:||+ $57.23 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smooth rolling spinner wheels
- Top handles allow for comfortable maneuvering even when the bag is not being rolled
- Designed to fit under most airline seats for easy access to belongings en route
- Large main opening provides easy access to contents
- Side “Go Pocket” provides an easy access for water bottles, snacks, and books
- Spinner measures 14.75" x 13" x 8" (excluding handle and wheels) and weighs 7lbs
- BACKED BY 10 Year Limited Warranty
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Always ready to go when you are, American Tourister has been helping people get more fun out of travel for over 80 years! Get more fun out of travel with American Tourister and the Zoom Collection – Fun Never Gets Old!
- Teal Blue
- Purple Dot
American Tourister Zoom
The Zoom Travel Collection offers ease and sporty appeal for the seasoned traveler. With an array of sizes, the Zoom luggage collection has a bit of something for everyone — from the sporty duffel for short excursions to the larger check-in sizes for the lengthy stay. This line was designed for maneuverability and style, taking the hassle out of packing and traveling through airports. With an appealing design that matches your lifestyle, the Zoom collection can meet your travel needs for years to come. Built durable and usable, you can choose teal or purple to make finding your luggage in the clutter of the baggage claim a snap. These bags are also offered in classic black for those travelers who prefer a more traditional color.
- Dual spinner wheels with gunmetal hubs
- All Spinners expand 1.5”
- Color pop interior with removable TSA 3-1-1 pouch, cross straps and large diagonal blouse pocket
- Inline integrated top and side carry handles with neoprene grips
- Carry-on features a 'Go Pocket' which provids an easy access pocket for water bottles, snacks, books etc
- Limited 10 Year Warranty
Integrated top and side carry handles. Ultra beveled alloy pull handle
Smooth-rolling, 'airflow' multi-directional spinner wheels for easy movement. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder.
Cases expand for added packing capacity. Large front panel interior pocket for added packing organization. Deep main compartment with mesh modesty pocket for personal items. Compression straps keep clothing neatly packed while traveling.
About American Tourister
At American Tourister, we believe travel should be fun. We take pride in making stylish, high quality, and yeah, fun luggage that you can rely on. Now, over 75 years later, American Tourister is positioned as one of the largest luggage brands in the world. Thanks to its continued tradition of quality and design at a great value, American Tourister is the smart choice for you and your family, offering a wide selection of travel products including luggage items as well as casual, and business bags. We understand how you travel, so we're ready to go when you are with the gear that's right for you!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
my items that I would need during the flight in the pocket of the chair in front of me...I loved the 4 wheels and the pockets inside ....it's small but you can put a lot in it .....and it has a strap on the back to sit it on top of a larger suitcase.
This is now 10 months after the original purchase. This bag has been really used, and has been rolled over some rough terrain in its travel. Sorry to hear about a zipper problem one person had. I have put more than a little stress in packing, on the zippers, and they take it well. It has been a great bag, it still looks like new.