This novel is a must read for people committed to justice and mantenance of civil society.
This is a page-turner that illustrates what can happen when societies and their political leaders turn a blind eye to the actions of the corrupt and criminal few which erode the rule of law. The is a story of a middle class woman and her son, who survive a criminally orchestrated family catastrophe and have to navigate the mindfield of escaping extreme lawlessness that impedes their whole journey.
Don't be put off by those who criticise the book for cultural appropriation. It is a skilled and culturally sensitive work that deserves its best seller status.
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Tinder Press; 1 edition (21 January 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1472261399
- ISBN-13: 978-1472261397
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 4.4 x 23.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 662 g
- Customer Reviews: 2,005 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 31,156 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)