- Product Dimensions: 30 x 6 x 25 cm ; 526 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 581 g
- Item Model Number: 662530
- ASIN: B00YTF1GEQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #55 in Scrapbooking Tools
American Crafts We R Memory Keepers 123 Punch Board Memory Keepers 123 Punch Board Black
|Price:||+ $12.50 Delivery|
- QUICKLY CREATE DECORATIVE BOWS, ENVELOPES AND GIFT BOXES: Easily use this innovative punch board to create beautiful bows, handy envelopes and stunning gift boxes in a variety of sizes.
- ELEVATE YOUR PARTY DECORATION GAME: Perfect for creating unique bows and gift boxes that lend your party that eye-catching look you’ve been craving.
- DECORATE EFFORTLESSLY: This punch board is great for any crafting project. Create exciting school party decorations, give a personal touch to postal correspondences, make the package as special as the gift inside, and much more!
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Cut a variety of shapes and sizes out of different materials like paper, cardstock, and foil (sold separately).
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style Name: Memory Keepers 123 Punch Board
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The directions: you may need to go through the projects 1-3 times before you get the hang of it, but I assure you, once you do, all you will really need the board for are the measurements; the punching and scoring will become second nature easy. The directions are on both the board itself and in the book provided. You can also see videos on YT if you are a more visual learner.
Ease of Use: I'd say the envelopes were super simple. The bows are simple but require more punching and measuring to complete. The box looks a bit more complicated, and you'll probably ruin your first one, but like the rest, it will become easy to do. The measurements needed are right on the board. All the instructions are color coded and match up to the colors on the board itself.
Accuracy: some of the measurements are off, but not by much. Doesn't bother me. An 1/8 here or there, I barely notice and I doubt my recipients would even notice, but if you are OCD exact, just be warned. The square box type envelopes also have tiny spaces open on the bottom corners after you fold/glue them, even tightly. Again, doesn't bother me, but it may be an issue for you.
(For all but the plaid and lettered projects that I've pictured, I used Heidi Swapp's Double Sided Paper Pad [medium weight], Item #HS312004 purchased from a craft store)
My advice is do NOT purchase this 1-2-3 punch board until that chart coloring scheme issue has been rectified. I went on their web site to see if I could down load a PDF chart and then enlarge it but saw no such remedy.
The tool is handy but good golly; I was on a You Tube and the woman was saying (her board had a very dark turquoise punch) and look it has these handy numbers to help you on the side. HAH! A can barely discern there is a 1 and a fraction but I'd be guessing as what the numbers were. Try again We R Memory Keepers. Don't fix what ain't broke. Bring back the earlier model! I have a lot of your other products but this color scheme on the chart has been a HUGE mistake.
Another disappointment was that my board arrived slightly damaged. The bottom right corner of the center punch does not cut through the paper and leaves it still attached (also pictured). I had seen reviews that showed similar problems but had taken my chances. Fortunately, if such a punch is required (bows), I can flip the paper and punch it on the left side to produce a similar result. When punching a full sheet on both sides, however, I often have to use scissors to clean up the cut.
Overall, it works as advertised and has a large range of uses all listed in the instructions manual with detailed steps (e.g. folder tabs, money envelopes) outside of the main 3. It also can be used as a simple corner rounder.