- Product Dimensions: 34 x 24 x 36 cm ; 2.11 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.1 Kg
- Item Model Number: Amazon161214
- ASIN: B071G2D5MM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 September 2017
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,719 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #10 in Hand Luggage
|Price:||+ $49.19 Delivery|
- Rolling luggage for savvy travelers; fits in most airline overhead compartments and under the seat in front of you
- Spacious main compartment works well for cloths and a spare pair of shoes; interior pockets for storing and organizing smaller items
- Easy-access front organizer for tucking away items like a plane ticket, boarding pass, book, or magazine
- Telescoping push-button handle locks into place; luggage handle pass-through panels; smooth-rolling wheels for easy mobility
- Measures 13 by 13 by 9 inches; polyester exterior with polyester lining; choice of color; backed by an AmazonBasics one-year limited warranty
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The side pockets fit shoes, as long as they're flat, again, this makes the bag wider. I packed my Tom's in the sides, but anything similar, ballet flats, Chuck Taylors, Keds, etc will fit in the side compartments with room to spare for socks.
I think I'm going to get some different luggage cubes to fit better in this, with the right luggage cubes, I'm sure I could fit 4 days of carefully planned clothing in here. I think the slim narrow rectangle cubes would be the right ones. Then you could put 3 luggage cubes vertically in it with a small makeup case. Toiletries in the attached toiletry case.