- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.29 delivery
AmazonBasics USB Type-C to Micro-B 2.0 Cable - 6 Inches (15.2 Centimeters) - Black
- Connect a computer with a Type-C USB port (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) to a Micro-B USB 2.0 enabled device
- Offers reliable connectivity for easy charging or syncing of a tablet, smartphone, digital camera, or legacy USB peripheral device with Micro USB
- Reversible design - easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Up to 480 Mbps data transfer speed; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 2.0 Standard; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics USB Type-C to Micro-B 2.0 Cable
Connect a computer with a Type-C USB port (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7 etc.) to a Micro-B USB 2.0 enabled device. This cable offers reliable connectivity to a tablet, smartphone, digital camera, or legacy USB peripheral device with Micro-USB.
An essential legacy companion, the data cable helps ensure compatibility between existing devices equipped with Micro-USB and next-generation computers with a USB Type-C port.
- Connects USB Type-C devices to devices with a USB Micro-B 2.0 port
- Powers and charges USB Type-C enabled devices like phones and tablets
- Syncs data, photos, and music
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 2.0 Standard
- USB 2.0 supports data transfer up to 480 Mbps
Reversible USB Type-C Connector
The cable’s USB Type-C connector offers a user-friendly reversible design that makes it possible to easily connect the cable to a device. No more wondering which way faces up when plugging it in.
Type-C connector is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector and only slightly larger than Lightning or Micro-A USB connectors.
Certified by USB-IF* to be compliant with USB 2.0 Standard means that this cable meets all mechanical, electrical, and environmental standards, ensuring an optimal user experience. USB 2.0 Standard supports data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps.
*The non-profit organization of USB-IF facilitates compliance testing and promotes the development of high-quality USB products.
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
However, I bought it to connect a modern android smartphone to an Asus chromebook to copy photos taken with the phone onto the chromebook. The description of the cable made it clear this was the right cable. Following full instructions from Google's chromebook help webpage I connected the cable first to the chromebook then to the phone - according to Google the chromebook's files app should open and offer the option to import items. Nope - didn't happen. Nothing happened. Opened the files app manually but it couldn't 'see' the phone.
Tried connecting the phone to an HP laptop running windows 10. This time on connection the file manager opened and recognised the phone but could find no files on it. Used the right-click option to 'import photos and videos' and Windows responded that it could not find any. In the end I overcame the problem by uploading photos from phone to Googe Drive then viewing/downoading them from there onto the chromebook.
Not sure why the cable didn't work but credit to amazon - immediate refund issued..
Then I thought "My phone has a 3500 mAH battery - why do I need to carry something else?!".
This cable fits between my phone (Pixel 1 - USB-C) and my ecig (micro usb), and allows the ecig to charge off the phone.
Concept proven, be nice if there was an even smaller version, perhaps some sort of "key chain" sized adaptor, but at least proves it works.
Maybe a bit expencive at £6, but not a common cable / lot of other uses I guess.
I was looking for a quick way of transferring everything from old phone to new ( LG Q6 to Samsung A70 ) ....install smartswitch app on both phones, connect this cable and choose what you want to transfer, a doddle ! It transfers very quickly too, did the entire phone contents including 100's of photos and videos and music in less than 5 minutes, very impressive !
for the price, performance just what i wanted. i suggest you buy it.