AmazonBasics USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter for Mac/PC - White
|Price:||+ $7.54 Delivery|
- USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet adapter with built-in Gigabit Ethernet port designed to provide access to fast network speeds
- Ethernet data-transfer speed up to 5 Gbps for 1000 BASE-T network performance; backwards compatibility to 10M/100Mbps networks
- Reversible design - easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device; supports USB 3.1 and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS and Chrome; easy installation - no drivers or power adapters required
- Complete connection requires an Ethernet cable (sold separately); backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter
Easily connect computers without an Ethernet port to an Ethernet network with the AmazonBasics USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter. The adapter’s Type-C connector end inserts into a computer’s Type-C port, while the other end provides an Ethernet port for securely connecting an Ethernet cable (not included). Using the adapter’s built-in Gigabit Ethernet port to connect a Macbook or PC to an Ethernet cable makes it possible to achieve faster network speeds.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port designed to provide access to fast network speeds
- Ethernet data-transfer speed up to 5 Gbps
- Backwards compatibility to 10M/100Mbps networks
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS, and Chrome
- Supports USB 3.1 and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0
The AmazonBasics USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter works with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS, and Chrome.
Available in black or white and weighing just 0.74 ounces, the adapter easily matches surrounding hardware and accessories and offers lightweight portability. The adapter measures 2.04 by 0.81 by 0.65 inches, and it’s backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I did not have to install any drivers to make this work on a recennt version of OS X, so there shouldn't be any concerns there.