I wanted to buy a smallish backpack that was designed more like a suitcase than a traditional book bag and one with the capability to slip over the handle of my rolling carry-on case (which this one does both vertically and horizontally). This backpack met all of my specifications almost perfectly! The only thing I would change is having the zipper of the largest compartment go all the way around the bag so it could open up completely.
This backpack is well-constructed and the grey color is a nice neutral that goes with anything. I really like the interior orange color as well since it makes things in the pockets stand out. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the zippers are built to accommodate locks and are made of metal so they'll last. There are also anchors sewn into the backpack that the zippers can be locked onto which is great
Since I've always used a backpack as my underseat carry-on in the past, I don't anticipate this bag causing any problems when I use it in the same capacity, though I will update further when I can confirm for certain.
- Product Dimensions: 45.7 x 31.8 x 19.8 cm ; 1.36 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item Model Number: NC1712002R1F
- ASIN: B079L8JS1G
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 July 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,837 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)