AmazonBasics Mechanic Socket Tool Kit Set With Case - Set of 201
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 201-piece socket set combines most popular sockets, wrenches, and hex keys for easy accessibility. Also includes the most common screwdriver bits. Scroll down the page for a full list of included pieces.
- Offers a complete range of SAE and metric-sized sockets and drive tools
- Chrome-vanadium steel forged body for torque, strength, and durability; full polished-chrome finish for anti-corrosion protection
- Quick-release switch and reversible mechanism for easy operation; both Metric and SAE sizes included
- Case provides convenient tool storage and portability; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The amazonbasics 201 piece mechanic socket set is eye catcher in first glance it self.
There is a 1/2, 3/8 and 1/4 drive ratchet with 72 teeth. Well solid built and high chrome finish.
The short extension are for 3/8 and 1/4 drive only.
1/4 drive handle driver with a hex bit adopter.
The largest short socket is 19 mm in a 3/8 drive. And 13/16 in 3/8 drive.
The complete socket set box weights at 7.5 kgs.
The multiple bit set for screwdrive is good for most jobs.
No longer extensions in either of the drives of 1/2 or 3/8 except you can use the 1/4 drive handle for 1/4 drive.
No short or long extension for 1/2 drive.
No universal joints.
No T Tommy for any drive socket.
No spark plug spanner for 18 mm or 20.8 mm.
The set is good for a bike workshop, large home or bungalow.
As the set contains basic multiple socket for small size nuts and bolts.
The price was a steal for me.
This one beautiful socket set is gona be my main set at my new workshop.
Highly recommended for serious workshop and DIY guys who repair or own an imported / high end motorcycles here in India.
- Very sturdy and high quality
- Very good value for money
- Screwheads falls out of the attachment they provide to fit in different tools really easily; lost a screw head in an engine bay.
- As stated above because of the poor fit in this one small attachment/adapter it has to be a negative that it's not magnetised as it would prevent above point.
Ratchet and all the hex's seem decent though