- A classic cut and moisture-wicking, performance fabric to help keep you dry make this golf short a go-to on or off the links
- Features slant pockets at each side and set-in pockets at the back
- Sits below the waist, slim through the hip and thigh with slim leg
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 34.04 x 23.37 x 5.08 cm; 318 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- ASIN : B07JGCF7S5
- Item Model Number : AE1916002
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,056 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality is ok and I'll still wear them until I find a different product.
Hopefully Amazon can come up with a true slim fit design.
Top reviews from other countries
As a general rule I find normal fit I find are often more like a parachute, and slim are too tight. However these shorts fit about right.
The only disappointing thing is that this is the second pair I have bought recently, and the materials are different. The grey are a really nice material with a smooth feel and look like proper golf shorts, which matched the material of the amazon essentials trousers I bought and would highly recommend. The grey ones also had the rubber strip to stop your shirt riding up. The black shorts I just received are more of a chino material, they are still ok but definitely not as nice as the grey ones in my opinion.
The chino finish have made me wonder whether I will purchase again as I do not like chino type material, the smoother material of the grey ones I would definitely purchase again. The inconsistent materials is the only thing preventing a 5* review.
- Fit exactly like my expensive COS store shorts with the same style.
- Fit and construction is amazing for the price tag looks like its been tailored for me. Superior quality than H&M/Forever 21, etc.
- Thick material but not uncomfortable just the right balance, exactly like the pictures
- It is not high waist but the fit is not low waist either, its not best for a french tuck.
- Fit perfectly for guys like me, I am a skinny snowboarder and biker with muscular thighs, if your legs are skinny, you would likely float a bit in it (like another review mentioned) but not the case at all with muscular thighs or larger built.
I recommend, a most have!