- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- Item Model Number: MAE65007FL18
- ASIN: B07K4CFDFY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 October 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
|Price:||+ $10.86 Delivery|
- These classic slim fit golf pants are designed with a moisture-wicking, performance fabric to help keep you dry
- A bit of stretch adds comfort and flexibility and makes this golf pants a go-to on or off the links
- Features slant pockets at each side and set-in pockets at the back
- Sits below the waist, slim through the hip and thigh with slim leg
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
A few reviews say they need to be softer and more stretchy. What have golfers become? I’m 5’11 185. 34/32 fit as well as any pants I own. They stretch, they’re soft enough and I didn’t have to pay an extra $50 for a logo. They have that rubbery line inside the waist band so your shirt stays in place as well. The lack of a logo does make them wearable anywhere which is another plus.
I am giving them 3 stars because they fit well (and offer a 30x28 option which is extremely hard to find) and were cheap. If I had paid anymore than $25 for these, they would be going back.
Pros: the quality was great. Both material and construction were quite good. Definitely better than most "generic brand" clothing. Amazon's own brand of clothes are not typically cheaply made. Second, both the waist and length on these pants were good, and they were not too baggy.
Con: the crotch, seat and thigh was far too tight and there really wasn't enough stretch in the material to accommodate much movement. I wound up sending these back and instead settled on these from Kenneth Cole:
Much better sizing in the crotch, a slightly wider leg and seat, but still "slim" fit, and not baggy. The thing that I really like about these instead, is that material is a blend that is less polyesther and more viscose and spandex, so it actually stretches well and the material is a bit lighter. Yes, they aren't "golf" pants per se, but you could absolutely use them as such.