i don't even have children, but i bought this book out of curiosity.
it discusses anatomical names, eggs, sperm, fertilization, IVF, surrogacy, Sperm donation, egg donation, puberty, sex with penetration, natural birth, C sections, Breast feeding, child development with comparing how big the fetus grows in the uterus, and discusses multiple births.
it does not cover masturbation and it doesn't discuss periods in full other than "passing an egg."
it is written at a children's level so it is definitely easy to understand
- Hardcover: 48 pages
- Publisher: ABC Books - AU (20 July 2015)
- ISBN-10: 0733333885
- ISBN-13: 978-0733333880
- Product Dimensions: 25.1 x 1 x 25.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,206 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)