- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2017 edition (7 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319503278
- ISBN-13: 978-3319503271
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.5 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 98,919 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Amazing Language of Medicine: Understanding Medical Terms and Their Backstories Paperback – 7 Mar 2017
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
About the Author
Robert B. Taylor, MD, Emeritus Professor, Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine in Portland, Oregon, and Professor, Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia. Dr. Taylor is the author and editor of more than 35 medical books.
Robert B. Taylor, MD
Department of Family Medicine
Oregon Health & Science University
School of Medicine
Portland, Oregon, USA
Department of Family and Community Medicine
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|