|Product Dimensions||9 x 9 x 6 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Amabest 6 Pack Silicone Egg Poacher with Flat Bottom Egg Poacher Pods Egg Cooker No BPA Silicone Bowl Egg Poacher Cups Egg Bites Molds Egg Maker Cups for Microwave, Egg Cookware, Stovetop
- Healthy and delicious: You can have egg without shell from our poacher. BPA free, food grade silicone. Eco-friendly and non-toxic. Temperature tolerance: -40℉ to 405℉(0-230℃).
- Easy use: Using spray oil before poaching in order to get a better non-stick experience. During cooking, the poacher stands on the pan and in the boiling water, protects the egg from the tumbling action of water while conducting the heat to poach the egg.
- Flat bottom design: The flat bottom design makes it steady on any kitchen surface and it is also suitable for microwave use. These poachers save a lot trouble from egg poacher pans.
- Easy clean: An easy-to-pick hole is on every side of the product. It is easy to remove the egg from the soft silicone. To clean up, simply flip it over and wash it or just toss it into the dishwasher.
- More use: It can be used as cake, dessert, and jelly mold. It can also be used to melt chocolate, heat pasta source, and steam vegetables. Click 'ADD TO CART' Button NOW and grab this deal before our limited time offer expires!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Poaching is an indirect, moist-heat cooking method that calls for boiling an egg without its shell. Of the handful of conventional preparation techniques, it ranks as one of the healthiest ways to cook an egg. For about 70 calories, a large poached egg supplies more than 6 grams of high-quality protein, 4.7 grams of mostly unsaturated fat and significant amounts of vitamin D, antioxidant compounds and choline, a nutrient essential to healthy brain function.
Why choose poached egg?
Research at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York indicates that frying or grilling foods at high temperatures can actually produce compounds that may increase body inflammation, which is of special concern to individuals who struggle with arthritis or other inflammatory-type diseases. Poached eggs are prepared with boiling water, which does not produce these inflammatory-causing compounds.
Egg will lose egg white and vitamins when cooked in different ways. When poached in the old way, the egg white will dissolve in water and leave a mess to clean. And with oil and high temperature in frying methods, not only egg loses vitamins but also the cooking process generates dangerous chemicals. Poaching with mold is the better way to cook an egg.
How To Use
1.Using spray oil before poaching in order to get a better non-stick experience.
2.Beat the eggs into the egg poacher, add the delicious seasoning, and put in a pan.
3.Add the right amount of water to the pan, ensure that the egg poacher does not float in the pan.
4.Close the pan lid, turn on the heat to boil and voila, in less than 5 min at boil, perfect poached eggs.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having a mix of colours means I can start my wife's eggs cooking before mine so she get the firm yokes she likes and I get the more runny type.
We use them in a steamer, which means they take a little longer to cook and I have ample time to get the toast all done.
Really do love them
The importance of actually getting a delivery rather than a vague promise it may be delivered and made it easy for my neighbour to collect for safe keeping.