EWK Aluminum Pneumatic Refillable Pressure Sprayer Compressed Aerosol Spray Can
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- VERSATILITY - Lubricating, cleaning & dusting can be easy with 1 aerosol can. The compressed air sprayer can be used for lubrication and cleaning of automobiles and bikes, also ideal for electronics and general dusting.
- 2 WAY NOZZLES - 2 types of nozzles for both wide range and specific spot spraying. With an attached flip nozzle, you can switch the spray from mist setting to stream setting in seconds according to your needs.
- AIR COMPRESSED, UPSIDE DOWN CONVENIENCE - Provides strong output of fluid or air even when held upside down. The pressurized air canister provides adequate force of air and allows you to spray from any angles. Under normal condition.
- UNIVERSAL AIR VALVE - Easy to clean and refill, replace those one-time-use products now! The aerosol sprayer can be refilled pneumatically with an air compressor or manually with a foot pump. Protect our planet and cut down the cost on multiple spray bottles with it.
- HIGH QUALITY, REUSABLE - Aluminum made with corrosion & rust resistance, ensuring durability. The reusable aerosol spray can is light weight yet heavy duty.. =TEXT(A12396,"0000000000")
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ideal for lubrication, cleaning brake systems removing dust and applying anti-rust Customer Service 1. Office hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm (Pacific Time). 2. We will reply your message within 24~48 hours. Shipping 1. Monday to Friday (orders placed before AM8:00) will be shipped within 24 hours. 2. Orders placed after Friday AM8:00 or national holiday will be shipped on the coming business day. 3. Buyers responsible for all custom and brokerage fees for shipments outside of the United States. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee 1. Customer MUST contact us within 30 days after the purchasing. 2. Item must be sellable condition with the original packaging. Fees may apply if item is determined as not original condition. 3. Buyer should be responsible for the return freight. 4. 20% restocking fee is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
|5 star 44% (44%)||44%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|1 star 18% (18%)||18%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
In spite of the high air pressure capacity this can just runs out of pressure too quickly. I suppose if you were using it for applications that did not require much air pressure it might suffice. But I can't think of any application for which I would need such low pressure and low amounts of air capacity.
The build quality is decent but functionality is lacking.
Charged at the max 90PSI it can withstand the air will be consumed in less than 30 seconds of continuous use.
You pay 27$+tax to get 30 seconds of air to clean your stuff. I don't think that's a good deal.
Also, the pressure of the air is very low. I think they have some sort of regulator inside and it is terrible at dealing with blow cleaning.
I would not recommend this item. not for air dusting or anything of the sort.
Negatives- unit should really either come with a gauge or be rated to 125psi. Filling is nerve racking, as it has a 90psi burst panel and most compressors put out 125 and up. Also requires more air to be pumped in 1-2 times per fill.
As for its intended purpose, its awesome. I load it with cleaners and use it when detailing my cars. Seems to make the cleaners more active as it leaves in a foamed state. Nothing ridiculous, its similar to how a can of aerosolised glass cleaner comes out. Holds pressure with no issue for a week. Tops out around 90PSI with a safety valve, so you can't blow it up as long as that valve functions. Robust construction, feels solid. Can be filled by anything with a tire chuck. Bike pump, air compressor, car compressor, etc.
The extendable precision nozzle is great for getting a small amount of cleaner into a tight space. Strongly recommend if you have a great cleaner like simple green, but you wish it came in a pressurized can instead of just a spray bottle.
Will work with anything not caustic, do not put in bleach or acetate.