|Color||Green and Blue|
|Package Dimensions||21.8 x 14.6 x 0.6 cm; 120 Grams|
|Item Weight||120 g|
Ozzie Journey Beeswax Food Wraps Reusable, Eco Friendly, 4 Pack S, M, L, XL,100% Cotton and All Natural, Sustainable, Environmentally Friendly, Great For Kids School Lunches and Covering Food in Containers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4 PACK STARTER SET: Our Beeswax Wraps come in four assorted prints. Each set has four sizes - Small (15 x 20cm), Medium (20 x 25cm), Large (30 x 35cm) and X-Large (40 x 45cm). A perfect food wrap for anyone wanting to go Green and cut down on single use plastics.
- ALL NATURAL MATERIALS: Made from 100% cotton, beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil. Our wraps are non-toxic and let food breath. They are made to last up to 12 months. At the end of their life our wraps are biodegradable and compostable.
- REUSABLE: A great alternative to single use plastics in the kitchen. A reusable eco-friendly food wrap that is safe to use for kids school lunches, sandwiches, salads, and more.
- SO MANY USES: Salads, sandwiches, food platters, covering bowls, wrapping cakes, homemade bread, hard cheese. To use, simply warm the wrap using the heat and pressure from your hands to mold around your container or food item.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash with mild soap and cold water. Air dry, fold and store when not in use. Do not use the wraps on raw meat, fish, or excessively wet items. Do not use on hot foods, in a microwave, or in an oven.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ideas for Using Beeswax Wraps - From kids school lunches and snack packs to ferments and the freezer:
As well as covering cheese and other food for keeping in the fridge, you can use wraps to carry snacks and sandwiches to work or on outings. You can keep wrapped bread in the freezer and use for veggies to keep in the crisper.
Some schools don't allow children to use plastic wrap in their lunches. Ozzie Journey Beeswax Food Wraps are a fun and colourful solution!
If you make your own bread or ferments, beeswax food wraps work well as they create a waterproof barrier that isn't airtight. This protects the fermenting veggies and your sourdough starter from external yeasts, while allowing them to breathe.
Beeswax wraps also do a wonderful job to keep your food fresh in the fridge. Since it makes a watertight seal that isn't airtight your food can breathe and won't dry out or build up moisture. When using in the freezer they help prevent freezer burn. There is no need to double wrap but be sure have enough overlapping to seal well.Here are a few wrapping tips and techniques:
One method is to wrap the item like you would wrap a burrito or make a sandwich using a bread wrap. This fully covers your food item to help keep it fresh.
A method for smaller items like leftover avocado or tomatoes would be to place the food cut side up on the wrap. Pull two opposite corners together, fold them over twice and pinch the fold together. Then pick up the other two corners, overlap the first fold and pinch again to seal the package.
When wrapping hard cheese make sure it has no air trapped inside. This will help to keep it from drying out.SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Ozzie Journey reusable Beeswax Food Wraps are backed by our Manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee. Consider buying multiple sets for all of your food storage needs. Add them to your cart today!
Wash with mild soap and cold water. Air dry, fold and store when not in use. Do not use the wraps on raw meat, fish, or excessively wet items. Do not use on hot foods, in a microwave, or in an oven.
Do not use if you have bee allergies.