"ALONG THE SPIRITUAL PATH reveals the stepping stones of Tom Racanelli's life in short story form. His openness about his drug use illustrates his exploratory nature and honest character. He presents life events as small miracles, and God's answer to focused prayer. He reminds us to have gratitude for all things in life no matter what the scale, from the minute to the significant. Tom's refreshing outlook magnifies the importance and value of having a simplistic approach to life. Spirituality connects us to each other much as the mycorrhizae network supplies nutrients to the redwoods. Dwelling in open mind and open heart, he invites the spiritual energies in to their fullest extent. He reminds us to rekindle the inner child, emphasizing the relevance of being playful and connecting with the young. This is a succinct read, one which brings joy and affirms our connection to the spiritual world." Christine H.
We live in a time which requires internal fortitude.
In this age of warring theological systems, advancing scientific technology, and times when human beings seek meaningful direction and purpose in their lives. it is imperative for individuals to look inside themselves and examine their personal beliefs and spirituality.
Using the best source available to an individual, one's personal life experiences, Tom Racanelli shares his spiritual knowledge and answers to such questions as:
- does science have all the answers?
- is pursuing material security going to bring me happiness?
- can a Christian learn from other religions?
Seeking answers to these questions Tom's journey:
- begins with a spiritual revelation that love is giving yourself to another human being without expecting anything in return
- leads him into recovery from the disease of alcoholism
- takes him to holy places around the Earth including India and Jerusalem and walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain.
From his experiences, you will learn:
- that everything happens for a reason
- how to benefit from such practices as yoga, attending retreats, and practising meditation
- to recognize synchronistic events and answers to prayers
In his non-formal style and friendly tone, he shares these experiences, as if talking to his friends. Ultimately, Tom knows that it is love which binds and unites people, and he earnestly seeks to express himself with such love in these pages.
Buy this book today, and join Tom on this journey of seeking and of finding.