PBfit- All-Natural Peanut Butter Powder 15 oz, Peanut Butter Powder from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts, Low in Fat High in Protein, Natural Ingredients, 425g (15oz)
- PROTEIN POWER: With 8g of protein in one serving of Original PBfit you can get a boost of protein right after your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or add it to your morning smoothie for a deliciously peanutty protein boost
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Original PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, coconut palm sugar & salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten free? Just pure, delicious, peanut butter flavor in a versatile low-fat powder
- DELICIOUSNESS DEFINED: For a delicious, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfit with 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put regular peanut butter
- EDUCATE YOUR TASTEBUDS: BetterBody Foods products combine healthy ingredients with delicious flavor
- GREAT TASTE: Only 70 calories and contains 87% less fat than 1 serving of traditional peanut butter!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:425g (15oz)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 9.5 x 15.5 cm; 425.24 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 September 2018
- Manufacturer : BetterBody Foods & Nutrition
- ASIN : B00KDCCYEA
- Item Model Number : 78045
Best Sellers Rank:
99 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 1 in Nut Spreads
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Peanuts, Coconut Palm Sugar and Salt (CONTAINS PEANUTS)
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
People go nuts for PBfit and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s about one-third the calories and 87% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit with 1.5 Tablespoons of water. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting flour for PBfit in your favorite baked goods recipes. PBfit is packaged at BetterBody Foods' world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.fabis