- Audio CD
- Publisher: Listening Library; Unabridged edition (6 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0553552198
- ISBN-13: 978-0553552195
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2.8 x 14.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
All the Bright Places Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"At the heart - a big one - of "All the Bright Places" lies a charming love story about this unlikely and endearing pair of broken teenagers."
-- New York Times Book Review
-- Entertainment Weekly "Many teen novels touch on similar themes, but few do it so memorably."
--Kirkus Reviews, starred review "In her YA debut, adult author Niven creates a romance so fresh and funny. . . The journey to, through, and past tragedy is romantic and heartbreaking, as characters and readers confront darkness, joy, and the possibilities--and limits--of love in the face of mental illness."
--Publishers Weekly, starred review "The writing in this heartrending novel is fluid, despite the difficult topics... Finch in particular will linger in readers' minds long after the last page is turned."
--School Library Journal, starred review
"Ultimately, the book, with narration that alternates between Finch and Violet, becomes Violet's story of survival and recovery, affirming the value of loving deeply, grieving openly, and carrying your light forward."
--The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books
"It's touching, vibrant, and an impressively honest depiction of depression."
"Have The Fault in Our Stars withdrawal? Pick up this heartrending novel about a girl who vows to live with purpose after bonding with a boy who plans to end his own life."
-- SELF Magazine
-- BuzzFeed A Publishers Weekly Best Book of 2015 A Miami Herald Best Books for Children 2015 GoodReads Choice Awards 2015 Young Adult Fiction Category Winner A TIME Top Young Adult Book of 2015 A NPR 2015 Guide to Great Reads Book
About the Author
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this book is a much needed reminder that we are not alone no matter how alone we feel.
A beautiful story of violet and finch and their love, reminding us that people can still love you even if you don't love yourself.
Read as part of the Zoella Book Club
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Death & Dying
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Depression & Mental Illness > Depression
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Depression & Mental Illness > Mental Illness
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Friendship
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Suicide
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary