- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Puffin; 1 edition (7 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141357037
- ISBN-13: 978-0141357034
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.6 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
All the Bright Places Paperback – 7 Jan 2015
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
From the Publisher
A compelling and beautiful story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who wants to die.
All the Bright Places
Theodore Finch is fascinated by death, and he constantly thinks of ways he might kill himself. But each time, something good, no matter how small, stops him.
Violet Markey lives for the future, counting the days until graduation, when she can escape her Indiana town and her aching grief in the wake of her sister's recent death.
- When Finch and Violet meet on the ledge of the bell tower at school, it's unclear who saves whom. And when they pair up on a project to discover the 'natural wonders' of their state, both Finch and Violet make more important discoveries: It's only with Violet that Finch can be himself - a weird, funny, live-out-loud guy who's not such a freak after all
- And it's only with Finch that Violet can forget to count away the days and start living them. But as Violet's world grows, Finch's begins to shrink. How far will Violet go to save the boy she has come to love? An intense, gripping novel, perfect for fans of John Green, Jay Asher, Rainbow Rowell, Gayle Forman and Jenny Downham
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
16 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this book is a much needed reminder that we are not alone no matter how alone we feel.
A beautiful story of violet and finch and their love, reminding us that people can still love you even if you don't love yourself.
Read as part of the Zoella Book Club