- Hardcover: 976 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education (US); 4 ed edition (9 March 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032157351X
- ISBN-13: 978-0321573513
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 3.9 x 23.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 20,136 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Algorithms Hardcover – 9 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert Sedgewick has been a Professor of Computer Science at Princeton University since 1985, where he was the founding Chairman of the Department of Computer Science. He has held visiting research positions at Xerox PARC, Institute for Defense Analyses, and INRIA, and is member of the board of directors of Adobe Systems. Professor Sedgewick’s research interests include analytic combinatorics, design and analysis of data structures and algorithms, and program visualization. His landmark book, Algorithms, now in its fourth edition, has appeared in numerous versions and languages over the past thirty years. In addition, with Kevin Wayne, he is the coauthor of the highly acclaimed textbook, Introduction to Programming in Java: An Interdisciplinary Approach (Addison-Wesley, 2008).
Kevin Wayne is the Phillip Y. Goldman Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at Princeton University, where he has been teaching since 1998. He received a Ph.D. in operations research and industrial engineering from Cornell University. His research interests include the design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms, especially for graphs and discrete optimization. With Robert Sedgewick, he is the coauthor of the highly acclaimed textbook, Introduction to Programming in Java: An Interdisciplinary Approach (Addison-Wesley, 2008).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, the huge problem which makes me voting 4 star for the book is that some figures and illustrates are rendered badly (page 9, 675, 624, 621, 579, 576, 346, 326). Although I requested Amazon a replacement, the new book still has the same issue.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computers & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computers & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Structured Design
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Computer Science > Algorithms