What an emotional story this was! Both Alex and Kelsey have suffered major loss and it is just beautiful to read how love helps them to heal. But keep the tissues handy because there are some heartbreaking moments!
The “suspense” part of the story was fairly straightforward and, tbh, I feel there could have been more closure on that. Like Kelsey should have been kept informed of the progress of the case, both of them required to give statements etc but that took a backseat to Kelsey’s grief and the development of their relationship.
Alex and Kelsey’s story did keep me hooked though; desperate to see them get their HEA! I would definitely be keen to read more in this series, especially about Harley, but I hope the editing is better - I came across multiple errors throughout the book and found it quite distracting.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3677 KB
- Print Length: 345 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Windy Days Press; 2 edition (4 December 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H4J4KOC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 600 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #730 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)