|Price:||+ $7.54 Delivery|
- This celebratory bangle features a unique expandable design adorned with a faceted imitation birthstone and three stamped charms.
- Handcrafted from recycled materials
- Made in the USA or Imported
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||Alex and Ani|
|Clasp Type||No clasp|
|Total metal weight||11 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
Gem Type Information
|Stone Creation Method||Simulated|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Yellow-Gold | Style: April
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
At first, I was hesitant to order because of the mixed review of people receiving non-authentic Alex and Ani bangle, but since I've noticed Alex and Ani changed the design of Birthstone bangle from round crystal to teardrop shape, I decided to order from Amazon while they are still available.
Alex and Ani round Birthstone bangle is shiny silver finish. It is lighter than my other Rafaelian silver Alex and Ani bangle (The one with fish charm is Rafaelian silver finish in the photo) The item arrived secured in a plastic bag with Alex and Ani card and a nice pouch. I've received a box before when I ordered directly from Alex and Ani website but I actually prefer the pouch for easier storing so I was happy to receive one.
Since I was still unsure about the authenticity of the product, I contacted Alex and Ani representative who asked to send photos of the Birthstone bangle so they could evaluate the authenticity. The rep got back to me the next day assuring that these are authentic product.
If you received a Birthstone bangle that look like mine in the photo, it's authentic! but if you are still not sure, you could always contact Alex and Ani representatives through their FB site also.