Albor Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights - Lighted Makeup Mirror with Magnification Makeup Mirror with Lights Led Mirror Magnifying Mirror with Light Lighted Mirror Vanity Lights Vanity with Lights
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||38.5 x 12.5 x 51.5 centimetres|
About this item
- LED MIRROR WITH SMART TOUCH CONTROL - simply turn the light up mirror on/off, adjust the brightness or change the color all by touching the sensor switches on the screen. Choose between 3 color temperatures from warm to cool to get the cleanest reflection possible.
- PERFECT FOR ANY COUNTERTOP - this stylish vanity mirror looks at home on any tabletop and the base is skidproof meaning there is no risk of slipping. Plus 360 degree free rotation can fix the mirror at any position to give you the perfect viewing angle.
- BUILT TO LAST - the Albor makeup mirror base and frame are made from metal and the mirror itself is constructed from the highest quality materials. The 12 LED bulbs (0.6W) have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours. Plus no wiring or assembly is required - just plug it in and get started.
- BONUS MAGNIFYING MIRROR - take a closer look with the 15x magnifying mirror included in this vanity set. Also included are 2 BONUS makeup sponges and holders!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - ensures your satisfaction. If the Albor vanity mirror does not meet your expectations, return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38.48 x 12.5 x 51.49 cm; 3.92 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 22 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Albor
- ASIN : B07WT2TDJG
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lighted Makeup Mirror with Natural and Bright Light
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Lightweight but has a large mirror! The lights have different settings (see video). You can change between warm and cool lights, day and night lighting. The power buttons and light buttons are touch, making it easy to change and turn on and off.
The mirror can be swiveled and moved easily. Great for doing detailed work with the eyes, like mascara and liner.
My daughter loves this mirror so much, she sat by it to do her homework the other night. She said she preferred that light to the overhead lights in our home office.
A+ for size, weight and function!!
Reviewed in the United States on 30 November 2019
Included is: the vanity mirror (duh), and 15x magnifying mirror with 3 suction cups on the back, a microfiber cleaning cloth (like you’d use for glasses), 2 sponges, and holders for them.
The mirror is powered by a cord. Huge plus for me because the reason I was in the market for a vanity mirror was because my old one was battery powered. While that’s great for portability, it’s not for brightness. I have awful lighting in my bedroom and was in dire need of a lit vanity for optimal makeup application 👌🏻
I love that the mirror can swivel on the vertical, so I can angle it to stand or sit while using it.
There are 3 light settings which is just awesome, morning, afternoon, and bulb light.
The extras are awesome. I use the magnifying mirror to do my brows and I can put it on or remove it from any surface a suction cup can stick to. The sponges are whatever but I love the stands for beauty blenders. You can just stick them in it to dry after use and they’re on a cute lil display stand too!
So, for my gripe. It’s simple but to me stupid annoying. There are 3 buttons in order labeled M, a power symbol, P (do M and P stand for something I don’t get?). The M changes the type of light, the power symbol obviously turns it off and on, and I had to look up what the P does because it apparently doesn’t do anything. According to reviews it alters brightness but trust me when I say it doesn’t. I just find a useless button really annoying! So minus a star.
BUT, that’s just an imperfection on an otherwise really stellar product. I told my cousin she had to buy it as soon as I turned it on the first time. Highly recommend.